2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a crime farm something like where the crack heads live and manufacture crack?

Sorry, but crime farm sound a bit incriminating to me.

Especially knowing Dr. Spitz cracked the skull AND didn't remember doing so. (UGH). :(

Interesting tidbit about the death penalty: It costs $24m to put someone to death and if Casey is given the death penalty she won't be put to death until the 23rd century.

City, sad eh? We requested for the DP to be taken off the table concerning my brother, because we KNEW he would live LONGER, here in Ky. If given the DP. The DA offered LWOP and he turned it down and now they are seeking the DP. But I honestly think that is a typo.

Interesting tidbit about the death penalty: It costs $24m to put someone to death and if Casey is given the death penalty she won't be put to death until the 23rd century.
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 2:34 PM

23rd century? That's almost 200 years from now. :waitasec:

Would love to see the stats on this. I know it depends on the state too apparently when Texas was in it's hey day it was actually cheaper than LWOP - including appeals

by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 2:34 PM

Am I misunderstanding? She would be put to death in 190 years? :waitasec:

I think everyone is very tired now. Trial fatigue.

JA needs to stop jabbing now. Let the witness testify unless there is a REAL reason to object.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
To sum up the #CaseyAnthony defense expert's testimony, "Yes, Mr. Ashton, there is no way I could have gotten DNA from the duct tape."

If a spectator in the courtroom dozes off, they are ejected.

What do they do to a juror who falls asleep during defense examination? I'm taking into account that no one would doze off during pros. cross-exam.

So far he seems to be a very honest witness. No excuses, no sassy attitude, just the facts as he sees them.

I agree. This witness is credible.

I don't understand why he is able to go into this much detail about a case. So can Vass and other witnesses share their greatest moments as well?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
To sum up the #CaseyAnthony defense expert's testimony, "Yes, Mr. Ashton, there is no way I could have gotten DNA from the duct tape."
1 minute ago

I watched a true crime show not too long ago and this very same Dutch guy is the one that solved the case of a girl in I believe Colorado that was raped and killed by a former boyfriend. Without the DNA evidence found by this Dutch scientist the guy would never have been convicted. The case was over 20 years old if I remember right.

Is this the case you saw?

I hope JA recrosses and asks if the dna in the masters case was underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members