2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am so glad jb used yuri to point out to the jury that kc was arrested on a very serious charge in oct. 08. also jb did a great job of proving to the jury that kc is very good,
with 31 day head start , at hiding chloroform.

I'm just a layman, but from my POV, the defense strategy is flipping mess. Bounce from witness to witness, no cohesiveness, then their own experts rebut each other or are more helpful to the State's case.

:floorlaugh:

BA HA HA - the exchange w/this witness sounds like a CROSS EXAMINATION.. he has NO IDEA what Jose's mumbled, jumbled questions are trying to ask.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He's with the majority then....... :crazy:

Witness is very patient with JB. Still has endearing grin.

I can help you here, JB. I think at one point all of the evidence was in my living room for a day or two. I shipped it to Cleveland to a friend. I think it got back to the FBI in December, hey, I'm not sure.

Here we go with the 'prior history' of the items..... siiggghhh... i need a coffee break.

JB is going to try to prove Contamination, no matter who he has to drag to the witness stand.

Why does Baez keep asking such stoopid questions?

JB on the qualitative vs quantitative thing again. Ugh.

I don't know the purpose of this witness but JB keeps treating him as a hostile witness.

Baez is trying to trick him, lead him into a trap, and try to get him to impeach the work of Dr Vass.

Baez always loves to get into qualitative vs quantitative in his questioning.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members