2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Jose Jose....thank you! This witness is terrific....for the prosecution!:great:

reginasmola Regina Smola
Now #josebaez is upset with his witness b/c he's not responsive. WTH. He called him to testify #caseyanthony LOL

The problem we have here is that Baez does not understand the words in the answers this witness is giving and he does not grasp the concepts at all. He has already blown out of the water any theory the DT have or will have.

being rude to Dr. Wise is like being mean to Santa Claus!!!! not a good idea Jose!!!!!

If I didn't know better I would swear we were in rebuttal. Since when does the defense call witnesses for the state.:waitasec:

I'll bet Baez was fed these questions by LKB, who got them from her husband. When is Baez going to learn that so far, being guided by LKB is not helpful???

Isn't this guy from the same place as Vass?

YES. Baez subpoenaed him and is trying to get him to prove that the Oak Ridge lab is inept and all of the work Dr Vass did is tainted because they are all contaminated.

Just HOW Baez is going to do this, well, that remains to be seen.

Baez thinks he is going to outwit this chemist, who is actually advising Dr Vass.

Baez's self confidence is legendary.

Chloroform showing up as a peak right after the gas can was opened to the sensitive instruments used is pretty telling that chloroform was present in the trunk. The presence was confirmed by the mass spectrometer.

I would be very confused by the DT stratedgy if I were on the Jury. IF in fact the DT opening statement was TRUE...and I would think they would try to prove it was, they why on earth are they arguing so hard on duct tape, and chloroform? If in fact someone else put Caylee in that trunk, they should not really care what was found in the trunk or on the duct tape....

I will hold out to see how the rest of the DT's case unfolds...but...it is confusing at this point.

Originally Posted by KenoshaKid:
JB on the qualitative vs quantitative thing again. Ugh.

To simplify QUANT vs. QUAL., think of a pregnancy test.

or NEG is a qualitative. Like a drugstore urine pregnancy test.

How pregnant... is quantitative. The hCG value can tell, within a range of course, HOW pregnant a woman is. This is run on serum (the liquid portion of the blood).

Had a phone call - this guy sounds like he's been droning on the entire time. Did I miss anything important? You know, anything actually relevant to this case?

ICA was given multiple chances to go with another lawyer....she stubbornly refused daily, monthly yearly....she is all about JB being her lawyer.....IMO she should not get a do over...she is getting just what she asked for IMO>
Rant over and I am sorry for going on a rant.:loser:

IMO Dr. Wise is wise to the DT theatrics and is not going to let them discredit all the hard work at Oak Ridge and the Body Farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89