2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am literally :floorlaugh: with JB right now....His witness is now not only backing up what Dr. Vass said on the stand, but thanks to JB allowing the jury to hear a true Chemist's explanation for just why a volitile vapour quantitative reading is useless...OMGoodness:great:

BTW I just looked up how any quantitative levels of vapors can be performed..yikes it is very completicated and it in no way replicates (therefore useless) the original peaks found by original readings for the qualitative levels due to losses to the airs...Yikes..What has JB done ???:floorlaugh:

Ashton is loving this

jalovingit.jpg

Thanks!! Jose for keeping chloroform and duct tape on the minds of jury... burn it into their minds Jose.. GOOD JOB!

I am officially convinced that JB is trying to force a mistrial no matter what, this is the 3rd trial day in a row where he has somehow botched the defense of his client and while I have no problem with making ICA look worse, it bothers me that he is making a mockery of our justice system and wasting tons of tax payers dollars in the process.
It's disrespectful to to the judge, the SA, the jury and the tax payers. :maddening:

Benzene contamination in the sample? Is he a chemist????

This guys reminds me of my brother who's a scientist as well. JB needs to give up...I've yet to win an arguement with my brother.

After today's testimony the Bloopers thread is going to fill up! Mason should let JB know when he needs to put the shovel down! That hole he's digging is getting bigger and bigger!

I predict the jury, when they someday get the oportunity, will deliberate for less than 2 hours before returning their guilty verdict. 1 hour & 50 minutes of that will be spent saying goodbye to each other.

They are angry, of this there can be no doubt.
When they start making the rounds of the talk shows, they will unload on Baez.

I know this post is off topic ... but my mind is wondering just as I'm sure the jury's is.

Just saw JA smile and shake his head...... a WTH look!

He's also with the majority.....

:crazy:
JA had the most astonished expression, he will never forget this trial, that's for sure.

got sample ran sample from can - vapor inside the can...chloroform was highest peak....non-responsive to JB question- overrule - took carpet sample from can put in clean sample bag...inject clean air into the bag held 35degrees centigrade similar to hot summer day in FL - at end of 2 days resampled - amplified - saw another peak highest was chloroform...other peaks as well...highly sensitive instrument.....can be....a drop of water..down to certain concentration.....he runs his machine..

do not use those standards to measure quantitative analysis - meaningless to assign an absolute number...standard for GCMS series of peaks correspond how long chemical compound to move from one end to other end - depends on type of molecule - chloroform takes 16 min to run thru....computer run library match...tenative compound id...buy a chemical compound and run a sample to see if chemical compound matches spectrum way of having known compared to sample......not intended to determine how much chloroform on the samples.....

exhibit CJ - approach witness ....

recognize notes - handwritten notes of whatdoing in lab....indicate here while testing triple sorbent traps.....note to him what he thinks about the ....no standard protocols that say absolutely....look @ it and see reasonably.....not the objective to reach standard....correct...page 73 you indicate a very large benzine from triple sorbent trap....compromised in any way....very large benzine peak give you info....Object - JB rephrase question to know what item wer are talking about....

trip line from a triple sorbent trap - file OSCOtb01 from one carpet samples? no....from hair sample? hair sample collected somewhere down here....item,s that have ...what is significance of large benzine ...benzine contamination...picked upon it during mid of testing....pg 74....still discuss triple sorbent traps - asterisk there what try to indicate ther? triple sorbent trap can absorb water - rather than water plug system up siphoned it off....not unusual....on follow page - put trap froze....sidebar!

This guy is hurting JB's case, IMO. he said not to bother doing a quantitative test because it is a volatile liquid and would likely evaporate quickly. And yet, even after a lot of time for it to evaporate, Dr. Vass found a high level.

Thank you for the explanation. Once I tune out, it's very hard for me to tune back in.

with every witness, it crosses my mind that the DT is doing this intentionally.

I can think of no other explanation.

Last night one of Dr Drew's guests stated that (totally paraphrasing this) KC is a sociopath who got her claws into JB early on, and that he thought JB is trying to lose just to get rid of her. (Anyone here who somehow has gotten tangled up with a lying sociopath..like I once did...will totally understand what this guy was talking about). MOO etc

Sidebar....

JA: I object to this witness...the DT is making it TOO EASY!

Its like Baez is fishing for something. Fishing for a mistake or something to help his case when there is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333