2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB initially thought this witness would testify to there being NO STANDARDS on these tests, trying to make the lab and the tests look less reliable. or that there easily could be some kind of contamination because he just got the samples with a key in Vass's office. Too bad everything else he was not prepared for, or just did not understand about this witness and what he was doing, has blown up on him. IMO, MOO

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Is Baez putting on reverse psychology defense for #CaseyAnthony, where you confuse jurors by calling witnesses who support prosecution case?

Does Casey have access to the media (other than what her lawyers keep showing her on their phones)? I'm wondering if she has any idea of how badly most people think her DT is doing....

I think all her close jail house friends tell her all the time.

I have to think that CM realizes the truth, has Grandfatherly feelings, and is simply ‘letting’ this train plummet off the cliff.

CM really does/did have a good reputation and has been a good defense attorney. Maybe JB insisted that he is the lead and CM said OK.

I do feel that CM’s name associated with this case is supposed to be a safety net for not getting an appeal on ineffective counsel.

Well, CM had stated he thought she was guilty, so maybe he did join to prevent an appeal and ensuring a guilty verdict..could it be? do defense lawyers have a conscious?

and Det. Yuri Melich

Attachments

• Yuri Melich7.jpg
    Yuri Melich7.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 35
take a chance to read about vasco T during the break if you are interested! [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140350"]Who is Vasco Thompson? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] (discussion about him stays there)

oh and NO NAME CALLING... THANKS

I think what bothers me so much about her vanity is that it is a form of pride. And it rankles me that she still, after all her hateful deeds, is proud.

Hubby's gone to North Carolina to look at some property. I'm so glad I'm alone. Now only my dogs think I am crazy!! :floorlaugh:

My poor hubby has been listening to this whole thing on the radio with massive commercial interruptions. He was actually home yesterday, and he got all comfy in his chair to watch the trial, and it got cancelled on him.

I am supposed to be working, but I can't tear myself away from this. I argued myself silly saying there was chloroform back when the first report on it came out, and thanks to JB I am feeling extremely vindicated right now.

Could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction? I'm looking for Cindy's brother depo. I don't even know his name. TIA

Jim L. Tweet - this guy is supposed to be a witness for the Defense, right?
Gabe Travers says Juror 3 is yawing, Juror 9 takes his glasses, hold them out and looks through them again...11 is stretching, 17 is whispering to 16 and 14 is looking in the gallery....
All obviously fascinated...

Well, I hope they force themselves to stay focused. There are lots of things they will miss if they don't keep alert. It is a huge case and they should feel a huge obligation to concentrate on this evidence. They missed court yesterday, now they need to get through this, dry as it may be. They have a huge decision coming up!

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
While we're on a break, a little breaking news: Vasco Thompson is scheduled to be deposed by defense tomorrow at 1:30 pm. #CaseyAnthony

If this happens, DT could sell tickets to watch. :floorlaugh:

78893628.jpg

So I noticed JA is not wearing a wedding ring, so Mr. Ashton if you're not married I have a daughter????

I thought I saw CM walk up to sidebar and put a piece of paper on JB notebook. Jb picked it up and put it underneath it, CM walked off.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Is Baez putting on reverse psychology defense for #CaseyAnthony, where you confuse jurors by calling witnesses who support prosecution case?

:banghead:
consider the source ^^ :-)

eta: tweets seem to indicate that the jurors perk up when he is up for cross

Jean C probably said that about the jurors not liking Ashton on InSessions. Just wait, she'll go on Nancy Grace and gush about how the jurors are on the edge of their seats with excitement over him.

She tends to change her "narrative" depending on which show she is on and which way the host and majority of guests are slanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member