2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be an idiot, but why is Jose Questioning an expert who works at a lab he says is unreliable? Seems counter productive to me.

Well, if KC has done this with her clothes in the past it shows the jury that it is possible her mother DID NOT REALIZE she was pregnant. jmo

I could tell she was pregnant with just a glance at that photo from the wedding and I've never even been pregnant...and I'm not a nurse...

No beyond belief but I just sat back down, I had run errands.

I was just throwing out what I heard last night. However, I do think it's possible that, on some level, JB is exhausted with her. Let's face it, his defense of his client is a mess. Not saying he couldn't be completely caught up in her, I don't know. moo

Oh, I wasn't jumping on you (dare I say in any way, shape or form?!). I don't know either - I just really think JB thinks he's doing a great job.

Not to be an idiot, but why is Jose Questioning an expert who works at a lab he says is unreliable? Seems counter productive to me.

JB is trying to discredit Dr. Vass, and anything chloroform related, perhaps the entire lab.

I have a little picture frame with two great photos of George Clooney on my bathroom counter.
So many of our friends think it is a HOOT! My husband says nothing but also thinks it is funny.
I might replace one George for a Jeff. That would be fun.

:great:

I used to have the scrolling screen saver that said "Mrs. Bon Jovi"....I think I will change that to "Mrs. Jeff Ashton"....but nobody here will know who that is except me!

I know it's been said before, and will probably be said again, but JB is *so* rude!

"Jean C. said earlier that the jury doesn't like JA...."

I find that hard to believe.

Maybe because I don't think of this as the State of Fla vs. Casey Anthony...I think of this as Baby Caylee Anthony vs her Murderer.

JA is one of the voices for that little girl who can no longer speak. To dislike HIM is to try to silence HER.

How would she know that?

The witness mentions a glass of ice, KC thinks about making chloroform...

Baez is over his head. mo

Witness saying Dr. Vass has significant analytical chemistry experience, etc. etc. etc.

Oh boy the jury has probably heard enough of the qualitative test and ice crystals; what is the point?

JB: you had another chemist verify your work protocol? .... not a huge difference between qualitative samples that freeze and don't freeze.

JB not getting his answer. Dr. Vass is aware of what was done.

JB: IS DR VASS A CHEMIST?

The witness bolsters Dr. Vass!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB just sounded like he was calling for someone to pick up their order...Number 122

JB: "Is Dr Vass a Chemist?"

Then-

JB: "So, Dr Vass IS a Chemist?"

third time:

JB: Is Dr Vass a Chemist?"

He doesn't give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online