2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the point of this? I don't get what JB is trying to show.

Tink

That Oak Ridge Lab is a research facility and not an accredited testing lab. That really doesn't mean they don't have protocols, they are just DIFFERENT.

LOL The jury must want to take up a collection and send Baez back to law school by now. So that he can learn the rules of procedure in the court room.

JB is reason you have these protocols to prevent contamination? why do you have protocol...collect soil samples - collect them in an area as pristine as possible...object sustain avoid contamination whenever possible object- can contamination come from gasoline it may. Can we approach?

Casey smirking and covering her mouth when Ashton walks by her muttering to himself on his way to sidebar.

I love how JA beelines for the sidebare when one is granted.

How many times have there been sustained objections during the last five minutes? I lost count. lol

Gotta admit... he's already in trouble, why not ring a few bells when he gets a shot?? JA certainly does.

I hope Dr. Vass is using this abundant time during which JB keeps asking the same questions over and over again to get a PhD in Chemistry.

:lol: Bill Shaeffer - This witness is burying Mr. Baez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongtimeMedic
If Baez were failing like a bunch of you feel he is, why is JA objecting to every other question??
Preserving the record for appellate issues if KC is convicted.

Lawyers object for a myriad of reasons.
===========================================
I don't know nothing 'bout no law, but even *I* can see the difference in intelligence and class between the the two. Ja has a direction, JB is a scattergram!

JA,imo, is really mad because JB gets to insinuate all these things to the jurors, it gets out before JA can object. So maddening.

I get it now....the whole reason for calling this nice chap was to dig about Dr. Vass again. IMO

For a guy who has never testified before he is doing an excellent job. I'm impressed.
I can see him and Dr Vass going to dinner after this, enjoying a bottle of wine, laughing about the expierience & using a lot of words none of us would understand.

I didn't see that at all. I thought, with the exception of the question about his lab in a barn, that he was not snarky at all. Especially when compared with others!

But I swear, I am riveted! This guy has reinforced the case's state so many times! The smell so foul he had to do something to prevent his lab from being stunk up, Dr. Vass being a qualified chemist even if it is not his title, the high levels of a volatile chemical, etc., etc. He is making JB look like a clown. I am stunned that this is a defense witness. Stunned.
Gitana, as a lawyer, how is Baez do right now. Is he failing?

I think yes, I just want it confirmed.

:D

JB is <mod snip> to know he should be humiliated or he is the <mod snip> I've ever seen.

JB is Human Chloroform. He is putting the jury to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff