2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't ANYTHING you are sampling... a crime scene...a wedding cake...patches for a quilt be not "trash", dirty or contaminated? That's not science, it's common logic.

Seriously, wouldn't an attorney have a list of questions in advance that would guide them, instead of asking all of these leading questions?

I can only imagine the laughs Dr. Vass and his friends are going to have over the Baez-chemist stuff. I wonder how many I Am NOT A Chemist t-shirts Vass has been given by now. I can hear the Oak Ridge boys (and girls) laughing from Illinois.

I wanna go to the Christmas party

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony If by chance Baez donates his remains to science and it winds up at the body farm what do you think would happen ?

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony If by chance Baez donates his remains to science and it winds up at the body farm what do you think would happen ?

Good question. Baez got him IMHO.

This is document for collection of soil samples to test them at a later date for volitle chemical compounds....protocols for trash debris and obvious sources should be free ...object - soil samples sustained.....any samples = sustaine rephrase...

when running samples regardless of sample...depends on the sample - if in a trash heap then you collect it...some cases you have no choise to collect a particular sample - it is where it is...whatever else is there part of environment....object sustain sustain...I don't believe he is answering question...any false-positive reading object false positive for what - sustain...when run air samples trash debris and other chemicals...sometimes cannot separate two. depends on the objective of analysis....asked this question numerous times in various fashions - move on.

store samples where no volitle chemicals - always good thing to do if possible...are you aware of the trash inside veh... i didn't see inside vehicle...

i didnt request samples....

you tested piece of carpet allegedly stained...got a piece assume stained ...I did notrequest samples sent to me...I request to analyse samples...object leading

what did you compare them to... I didn't decide what collected or what sent or comparison....I didn't collect sample - junk yard in Tennessee - I didn't collect carpet sample..

co-author - report - does report indicate carpet samples from a junkyard - dont have it in front of me...when you answered you do not recall where collected from Object- disrupting witness

If JA keeps objecting JB might turn around and yell are you a Chemist? Followed by sorry your honor I object to my own question....

OMGoodness..Dr. Wise is a chemist who does testings requested of him..HE does NOT ask for tests to be done??...He hasno idea why the tests are even asked for let alone what they mean to the researcher's objectives...Moveon JB..Yikes..:banghead:

Did JB declare this witness as hostile before badgering him? Or, did the witness just naturally have a hostile reaction to JB?

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Where's the rapture when you need it ?

the witness is starting to count the marbles rolling around in his head...

are they from a junk yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member