2011.06.22. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is on and she is saying Caylees hair tested positive for a drug called special K used as a sedative in veterinarian offices. She also saying the hair mat tested positive for the date rape drug. Has any body seen any proof of this? I was at work and did listen to some testimony today but I have not heard this. Does anyone know if this was brought up today and if so by who?

She said tested for animal tranquillizer Ketamine and Rohypnol, the date rape drug. I haven't heard her say she tested positive.

When NG comes back from commercial, you can hear her voice in the background, saying "The coyote did it'.

Diane Dimond now talking about her 'exclusive' interview with Tracy M- DD says it's stuff she has never talked about before... maybe she hasn't read her interviews before, but TM's interviews were on here ages ago..

Ok, thanks for the answer. I guess she put it that way to get the reaction from others that she got from me. I wish these talking heads would just tell the whole truth and not make you guess. I know they want ratings but geez! The truth will do.

she is just listing what toxicology tested for. in a best case they might find drugs weeks later .. 90 days probably max. Testing for drugs was always a long shot...just more tabloid nonsense like the coyote from yesterday..

I thought I heard her say she tested positive in the very beginning of her show. This may very well be hype. She is showing some who testified today. One said she tested for 9 drugs but thus far I have not heard this woman say there were positive results. I will continue to listen to the show and see if anything comes up of this.

If Nancy reported that then I would say it is true JMO... I have watched her show since 2008 and do not believe that she'd report something that big if it weren't true.

I don't think she has said the results one way or the other. I think she is just making a big deal out of the fact that they asked the chemist to look for evidence of these drugs in the hair.

Nancy Grace is on and she is saying Caylees hair tested positive for a drug called special K used as a sedative in veterinarian offices. She also saying the hair mat tested positive for the date rape drug. Has any body seen any proof of this? I was at work and did listen to some testimony today but I have not heard this. Does anyone know if this was brought up today and if so by who?

i believe it was a newer "superior" test the fbi uses now, which happened to include ketamine, i also believe it is the the same family of drugs the others are in.

If Nancy reported that then I would say it is true JMO... I have watched her show since 2008 and do not believe that she'd report something that big if it weren't true.

So far on her show she has not proved to me this is so. I think she just put it in a way to make you think it was. Others have answered here and have said the hair mat did not test positive for any drugs.

I don't think she has said the results one way or the other. I think she is just making a big deal out of the fact that they asked the chemist to look for evidence of these drugs in the hair.

i would guess they tested because of all the xanex rumors going around.

She started off by asking "Was Caylee drugged with date rape drug, cat tranquillizers" then showed a whole list of the drugs tested, and cut back and forth to the FBI toxicologist, then repeated. She didn't say she tested positive, just listed the names of drugs searched for. She didn't say she tested negative either though, so she got everyone's attention without stating the results that we all know...

ng has been known to lie and then shut the person up who proves her wrong.

She started off by asking "Was Caylee drugged with date rape drug, cat tranquillizers" then showed a whole list of the drugs tested, and cut back and forth to the FBI toxicologist, then repeated. She didn't say she tested positive, just listed the names of drugs searched for. She didn't say she tested negative either though, so she got everyone's attention without stating the results that we all know...

Thanks for clarifying.That's probably were the confusion is coming from.

VT's attorneys on JVM:

SA did not attend deposition today.

VT's attorneys re-iterating that the DT filed a motion in this case saying that VT has a relationship with George which is unacceptable and not true.

Vasco went in today and said that he doesn't know anyone in this case...never talked to anyone...GA, ICA, LA.

I am glad they ignored it. That is exactly how much attention it deserved.

The crawler at the bottom of her "Breaking News - oh, excuse me... tonight it says Urgent Break News" earlier said the milky substance in gatorade bottle with syringe in it was found in KC's car. Still says it!

Caylee's body had to be at the bottom of the pool, so was George fully clothed and dripping wet himself when he appeared with the body???????????

I am sorry but NG is blowing all these tests on poor little Caylees hair way out of proportion. She goes on and on over nothing and makes a huge deal out of it. I know it is for ratings but sometimes I just want to turn the tv off. She dosen't have to go so far with her claims.

The crawler at the bottom of her "Breaking News - oh, excuse me... tonight it says Urgent Break News" earlier said the milky substance in gatorade bottle with syringe in it was found in KC's car. Still says it!

Oy vey! :doh:

Yep I figured that she didn't report on it. I think if she did test we would have heard it. I was just saying that *IF* she did say it was positive then it was probably true.

Yikes....first time poster, long time lurker but I just got home and am listening to recap of today's witnesses. I apologize if this has already been addressed; however, NG is reviewing a list of drugs Caylee was tested for and one of them is known as "Special K". Does anyone recall a friend of ICA's with the name of "Special K" listed in her phone contacts? Call me crazy or just plain confused with something else. For my own sanity, I had to ask this question. If no connection, consider I'm on the brink of insanity with this case...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver