2011.06.22. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear NG say something about ICA "flirting with someone on FB" & talking about Caylee in the "past tense" AFTER she had been let out of jail on bond? TIA!

Did I hear NG say something about ICA "flirting with someone on FB" & talking about Caylee in the "past tense" AFTER she had been let out of jail on bond? TIA!

It is in the link that burningsky22 posted.

Thank you. I do not how to link things. If you can tell me I would greatly appreciated it. You can PM me if you wish.

When you're on the site you want to link you 'copy' the url (at the very top in the box) & then 'paste' it in your message box here..I hope that helps!

I think? Mark said during the juror's decison re: death penalty they now have to give a 'reason' why it's deserved vs just voting "yes" or "no" which is how it's been done prior to this new ruling.

So the jurors have to give a reason why they voted? I wonder if that will be implemented in this case if they do vote for death givin this case started before this ruling? Boy, IMO ICA will be in the courts for years to come.

Daughter of Happy face killer says ICA reminds her of her Dad! Wow...she'll be on Dr. Drew next.
ICA is much more twisted then I first thought. jmo

There was something about whoever it was who lived with her for 9 days...saying that she always spoke of Casey in the past tense, before she was found...do you know who I mean, can't remember names...(hi, BTW)

I think? Mark said during the juror's decison re: death penalty they now have to give a 'reason' why it's deserved vs just voting "yes" or "no" which is how it was done prior.

I rekon we need to ask the Lawyers about this one.. I just find it hard to believe that they can change the rules in the middle of a trial.

To me, it is comparable to being stopped for speeding and in the middle of the ticket writing the law changes and now instead of a $100 fine you now have to go to jail. Something aint right.

Then again, I am taking the word of a bobblehead at this point and that never works out..

TC, Robin

ETA I am not doubting that the law may have changed. My doubt is that it would apply to this case specifically considering that the trial is already underway. I find it very hard to believe that this law would apply here. Of course, that still doesn't stop the bobbleheads from talking about it as if it does have an effect. "Keep tuning in for more info" and all that jazz...

So the jurors have to give a reason why they voted? I wonder if that will be implemented in this case if they do vote for death givin this case started before this ruling? Boy, IMO ICA will be in the courts for years to come.

Mark said it WILL benefit ICA but that doesn't seem quite fair to me!

I rekon we need to ask the Lawyers about this one.. I just find it hard to believe that they can change the rules in the middle of a trial.

To me, it is comparable to being stopped for speeding and in the middle of the ticket writing the law changes and now instead of a $100 fine you now have to go to jail. Something aint right.

Then again, I am taking the word of a bobblehead at this point and that never works out..

TC, Robin

from what i read, needs to be verified, it will not take an immediate effect.

This link posted above has a lot of info..I just skimmed it real quick (I have to run to the store ASAP! before it closes) but I will def read it when I get back.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/22/2279518/miami-federal-judge-floridas-death.html

Dr. Drew show:

In response to Melissa:

Dr. Drew: It's a thing a lot of people have to deal with.

IMO: NOT!!!

BTW, I sincerely thank Melissa for her insight and comments. I have other thoughts pertaining to Dr. Drew's opinions.

There was something about whoever it was who lived with her for 9 days...saying that she always spoke of Casey in the past tense, before she was found...do you know who I mean, can't remember names...(hi, BTW)

Hi Clu! Yes, it's Tracy who worked for Leonard Padilla..He posted ICA's bond & insisted she live in the house with ICA to monitor her so he wouldn't lose his $$$ from her pulling any 'funny biz'..LP & another associate (RD) stayed outside the A house in a big RV for those same days..She was sent back to jail at that point which is why it was just for those '9 days'..I thought for sure the state would put Tracy on the stand..Don't get why they didn't.

Tracy M was an employee of Lenny Padilla. He hired her to stay with ICA after he bonded her out of jail. She was the babysitter to ICA, on Hopespring drive . If you can search on here, her interviews are all on this site.
Here is Diane Dimond's report on her :-
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Hi Clu! Yes, it's Tracy who worked for Leonard Padilla..He posted ICA's bond & insisted she live in the house with ICA to monitor her so he wouldn't lose his $$$ from her pulling any 'funny biz'..LP & another associate (RD) stayed outside the A house in a big RV for those same days..She was sent back to jail at that point which is why it was just for those '9 days'..I thought for sure the state would put Tracy on the stand..Don't get why they didn't.

I can't say I blame the state for not wanting to put Tracy or anyone remotely associated with LP on the stand. :cowboy: :clown: :nuts:

However, I think there's a chance you could see her in the punishment phase of the trial. Seems she could certainly offer testimony to demonstrate ICA's lack of remorse.

I just heard on Dr. Drew, that Beth H will be on his show tomorrow to discuss the case....I am very curious to this as I know Beth spent a weekend with the A's when we were down on the first search for Caylee.....

Wow! It was only 9 days!? Seemed to be a lot longer to me!

If Nancy reported that then I would say it is true JMO... I have watched her show since 2008 and do not believe that she'd report something that big if it weren't true.

Even this forum is not big enough to lists all the mistakes, inaccurate information and over the top sentsationalism NG puts out there. I watch the show becuase of the topics, but definetly take with a grain of salt much of what she says.
I heard the testimony of the FBI toxicologist today(taped it) and she said there were no drugs found and they tested for xanax, tranquilizers, roofies, anti anxiety and a tranquilizer used by veterinarians. Tha's where NG got the "cat" drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru