2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Stomps back into the thread and starts dragging WSers over to the trial thread *

Hey! I'm over there by myself, people! Let's go!

Wonder if Baez is going to be brave enough to start court this morning at 9 am with...

"Good Morning Sir....may we approach?"

Bill S. talking about if it's appealed, the next trial would be 3-5 years from now......*thud.

Good morning all! I can't find my headphones...I'm thinking a dog must have buried them....

I know that there was really high user activity on the Anthony home computer between 7:00am and 9:00am followed by no user activity between 9:00am and 10:00am. Then between 10:00am and 12:00pm there was again higher user activity followed by another hour, 12:00pm-1:00pm with no user activity (Casey getting ready to leave for "work"). Then between 1:00pm and 3:00pm there was high user activity (George?) between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.

If Caylee died the morning of June 16th, 2008, she would have had to have died between the hours of high user activity (Casey not watching her) and then between the two seperate hours of no user activity would have had to have been the discovery and clean up and then immediately followed by more computer activity. Which I do not think after such a tragic accident that anyone would be surfing the net afterwards.

Just sayin'.

Oh dear ICA has arrived with that dang sweater.

Hello sleuths, I have a dreadful confession to make.

I hope you won't think less of me once you learn the disappointing truth.

The thing is, I am not a chemist:( I wish I was, but I'm not. I haven't been within six feet of a bunsen burner in years.

I hope one day you can forgive me.

NaCl + H2O is streaming down my face.

my bold blue

I'm suing you for the stomach ache I rec'd this morning upon reading that and laughing hysterically. I'll be calling JB to represent me....be afraid, be very afraid.

Morning all!

I've learned since day 32 not to ask what else could be crazy or strange about this case because everyday it just gets more insane!

If writing a book is JB's goal in life, then he better start looking for a good ghost writer. If JB's writing skills equal his verbal skills his book will be a lemon.

Can't you just hear him after he'd done with the book and the editor calls him up? "Plot? We'll it's a little late to tell me you wanted a PLOT."

ICA REALLY studying some papers today & looking nervous. OH how I hope they put her on the stand!

TWO Minute Warning.......THREAD CLOSING

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to Self: No More Coffee For YOU!

Anyone know if Casey can still watch TV? I know she used to watch Nancy Grace.

Running in to grab some caffeine and share a bit of fyi. Yesterday on one of the channels JC(?) was talking about how involved ICA was with her defense and that yesterday ICA told William(?) to go put some photo on the projector that the witness (the botany lady) was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966