2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but verdict is coming down now in the sweatlodge trial at live.cnn.com

I just heard one of our local Orlando news guys reading some of their blogs, and one of the bloggers said - can't wait for Casey to TESTILIE! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just heard one of our local Orlando news guys reading some of their blogs, and one of the bloggers said - can't wait for Casey to TESTILIE! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Omg I saw that too. :floorlaugh: it was on WESH.

I hope if GA testify's again he stops being so dodgy. If RC is placed on the stand GA will be called by prosecution to rebutt this. I hope GA realizes how important it is to be truthful.
I was dissapointed with his testimony at 1st. I wish he would have...
1. looked the jury in the eyes when stating he never abused Casey
2. when asked about the pregnancy i wish he would have stated "i had a slight suspision but knew not to confront Casey"
3. when asked about Caylees father again I wish he would have said "i wanted to know but in my house we dont push Casey..we conform.

these type of ansers could have helped the jury see the dynamic of how GA had to tiptoe around him home or face the wrath of ICA and CA.

He is doing himself no favors and not being strong enough in his statements for justice for Caylee. IF the jury sees him hem and haw again after RC testimony his credibility will be shot laying the seed in the jury's mind that GA has something to hide.
GA IT IS TIME TO SPEAK UP!
HECK it's time for them all to finally speak up and defend their innocent grand-daughter/niece! What a bunch of crazy loons they are one and all! Incredible to be here now after 3 years to see that the friggin' SA has to cover their butts to make their points about what Casey really did. They did what they did and they know what that is and they will know what that is to the day they die.

moo

O/T but verdict is coming down now in the sweatlodge trial at live.cnn.com

James Ray verdict
James Ray found not guilty on manslaughter charges but guilty for negligent homicide in the sweat lodge trial.

The hyoid bone was one of the ones missing from Caylee's recovered remains.
Now, that is interesting since it appears, from the autopsy report, that the animals didn't get to the skull and upper neck bones which were still inside the trash bags. If they had then RK wouldn't have seen the skull roll out of the bag when he "inadvertently" tripped over or kicked the bag.

The hyoid in a child is different from that of an adult...IIRC, it is softer and sometimes doesn't show signs of a fracture yet if the skull and mandible were inside the bag and pretty much intact then I wonder why the hyoid bone is missing. It's possible that animals pulled it away with parts of her neck & shoulders but seems unlikely.

As far as toenails and fingernails...they probably got digested by animals with the skin and muscle or they just deteriorated into the soil over the six months that they lay exposed to the elements.

Can they bring up how she acts when the jury is out? I would love to see that!
Sure, why not. Isn't that basically what JB did with Yuri? "Why do you only look at the jury when I'm questioning you" (not the exact quote).

I agree. I have wondered all of this, too. Often wondered if Casey had "come clean" about "covering an accident" before the 911 calls were made, if the other 3 family members would have agreed to cover for her?

I think they would have. I was just rereading Krystal Holloway's original deposition--since she has been listed as a witness--and she had some interesting things to say. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

According to Krystal/River, George would never have mentioned the dead body smell if he'd believed Casey had anything to do with it: "... he didn't think at that point that it was going towards her, Casey. He really thought somebody else did something. But had he known he would've never opened his mouth."

(I was immediately reminded of George screaming at protesters that "the body in my granddaughter's [sic] car was not my granddaughter!")

She also claimed that Cindy and George stopped speaking to each other for a while "because Cindy's the one who made the 9-1-1 call." And that George knew Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. "When he threw her up against he wall and choked her. He know then." Krystal was apparently pissed because GA'd continued the whole hunt for Caylee thing, collecting money, etc. She said "none of them did right by that little girl. And that's why I'm angry. Because I fell for it too." (All these quotes are around pages 58-59 of the deposition.)

I DO NOT like the look on ICA face with the big smiles today, what the he** is that. And about the juror, he, as we all are probably p'od at yet ANOTHER sidebar. They want to go home, get it JB. Sorry for yelling am just so flippin frustrated at JB tactics.

I don't think Cindy was covering for Casey, I think she was just in total denial that Casey could have killed Caylee. When you think about it, that's hard for a lot of us to grasp, that a (supposedly) loving mother could kill their own baby, whether intentionally or accidently. I really believe the Anthony family has YET to come to grips with that, but even if they do accept that she did, it will be very difficult for them if she gets the DP. I have tried to put myself in their place a thousand times, and it's just very hard to imagine how I would feel. I really don't think they are thinking about justice for Caylee right now, their focus is on trying to save Casey from the needle. They will never, ever get over losing Caylee, but Casey is still their daughter, and it's not an "either/or" thing for them. They love them both.
JMHO

I agree with this. As mad as Cindy has made me at times, I do believe she was in complete denial. I've tried and tried to imagine how I would react if my niece went missing, was found in the woods and my sister was accused. I just can't wrap my brain around it. In the end I don't believe Caylee would want her Jo Jo or Ci Ci to be villanized because of her evil mother so that is what I go by.

HECK it's time for them all to finally speak up and defend their innocent grand-daughter/niece! What a bunch of crazy loons they are one and all! Incredible to be here now after 3 years to see that the friggin' SA has to cover their butts to make their points about what Casey really did. They did what they did and they know what that is and they will know what that is to the day they die.

moo

Because i'm sure you know that they were in extreme cover up mode for their daughter. They told a few "mistruths" when they testified and now have to "stick to their stories" or be held in contempt.
So sadly, I don't expect any of them to "come clean".

After reading the interview with Tracy (Padilla's girl) and watching that video someone posted on here (thanks!) with Baez talking to Nancy Grace 1 week after the inmate was arrested, it is clear that they were all in cover up mode almost right from the start.
How sad for Caylee.

Awesome YouTube - ‪Jose Baez on Casey Anthony case‬‏[/IMG]

maybe this will be played at JB's disbarment hearing

watch

Well, there you go...A regular chair and her feet are inches ahead of her, flat on the floor and with her knees bent. No need to drop the height of the seat.

This morning when the DT was standing, Casey started to do her "chest thrust tuck in pants" routine when Baez turned and said something to her. She immediately stopped. She did very little of her "chest thrusting pants tucking" routing the rest of the day. It looks like she is making a conscious effort of NOT doing it. I think Baez said something to her.

Let's check tomorrow to see if she can continue to refrain herself from that routine. Before today, she would "chest thrust pants tuck" at least 4 times in a row, fiddle around and do it again, every time she stood, the same routine for days and days.

The routine is funny...and I like the way you worded it with Chest thrust pants tuck..after that routine, she normally checks her front buttons to see if any popped :)

LKB needs to get up to speed - the word is "had" - Baez admitted in court that he had released him. And there is no way of knowing if the computer expert even looked at the important dates and given the information to Baez.

Cause if he had Baez would not have come up with the goofy drowning scenario - when the IM's and the computer use proves ICA was quite chipper that day.

Maybe the computer expert was just there to set up Baez's computers so his attorney's could view the disks of evidence like the autopsy etc that the SA sent. Remember earlier on when Baez said some members of his team were "computer challenged?" Edit note to add comment was from Mr. Flip Chart coloured pens himself...sigh.

Don't know if this has been answered but on the link someone posted yesterday (emails between JB and JA) there was a name listed I believe as their computer guy....the emails where JA is trying to pin JB down on who his experts are/were and what they were expected to testify about,HTH

I know it is posted somewhere in all of the posts - but did someone say the young man who sits in the front row right behind the podium is the judge's assistant? If the mock gun shooting thing happened or any other activity in the jury box, he would surely have noticed it. If so, it will have been pointed out to the judge. If there is one less juror tomorrow, we will know...

I would also think the judge would question the person who sent that.

I tried listening to today's testimony but my mind is blank now as to what went on. Was it that boring or is just me? Did anything good or bad happen for each side today?

James Ray verdict
James Ray found not guilty on manslaughter charges but guilty for negligent homicide in the sweat lodge trial.
I should know this, but don't. Which is more serious, negligent or manslaughter? TIA

Really bothered me to hear Caseruz say she felt sorry for Baez and feels JP is picking on him and that he is being very unfair to Baez.
I guess respect of the Judges orders mean nothing to this person. Maybe she should excuse herself from reporting from the courtroom and leave it to one who respects our Court rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV