2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I remember why physics and chemistry were the subjects I hated the most in school.

I can imagine nodding off in this Professor's class.

seems to be lots of rumors...the ones I keep hearing are that he admitted during deposition that Caylee's body may have been there since July 2008 and then the fact that his co-founding of the Body Farm was fiction. The second seems most likely to me. Maybe that's why JA is pushing for a statement. Maybe he wants the judge to state that something about false credentials. :floorlaugh:

But did he not testify about a few things for the DT, I wonder why he could not be brought back and put on the stand for JA to cross-examine, and then at that time ask him about his false statement about being a co-founder of the Body Farm. Then the jury might just disregard everything he testified to, although I forget what that exactly was. IMO, MOO

It sure seems they are on a mission to discredit Vass, it almost appears personal. They might have to resort to calling his kindergarten teacher to testify to the time he had to stand in the corner.

They say if you are not catching flak you are not over the target. I gotta think they are on it....

Where's the Registrar's Office? I would like to withdraw from this course.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Mason: "Doctor, put that egghead book down boy and answer me this, do you know if Dr. Vass is a dadgum chemist?" #CaseyAnthony

No actually this was one of the few times JB had a good quip. JA called the neg test results she obtained meaningless. This was Jb referencing JA points on cross. It was actually quite clever.. don't hurt me :):truce:

Why would anyone want to "hurt" you? People who admire JB are allowed to post here! :seeya:

I want to clarify something for everyone.

The Body Farm is in Knoxville, TN. It is on a hill up overlooking the Univ. of Tenn. hospital. Dr. Vass studied there with Dr. Bill Bass, who founded the Body Farm. Dr. Vass left there and went to work at the Oak Ridge National Lab, which is located in Oak Ridge, TN.

Dr. Sigmund worked at the lab in Oak Ridge, not the Body Farm.
Thank you. I was a bit confused about the connection.

Mason: "Doctor, put that egghead book down boy and answer me this, do you know if Dr. Vass is a dadgum chemist?" #CaseyAnthony

Richard Hornsby needs a vacation when this is over! :floorlaugh:

RH is cracking me up the last few days with his tweets!!!

Going to this extent to discredit Vass - not one witness but several - only makes Vass' testimony appear MORE important IMO.

interesting even as I have followed this case from day 31, until defense began CIC I was not convinced the chloroform was involved in the murder.

if it wasnt, the DT sure thinks it was. cause they've spent a good chunk of their case trying to discredit vass to a demented degree. why? because that chloroform was REALLY IMPORTANT.

It sure seems they are on a mission to discredit Vass, it almost appears personal. They might have to resort to calling his kindergarten teacher to testify to the time he had to stand in the corner.

:floorlaugh:

Maybe they could call his mother to find out how many times he kicked her while he was in the womb. :rolleyes:

In the first sample only found gasoline.

jfdh6e.jpg

WELCOME MAL954!!

What an entrance!! :great::great:

Yep, MO...ICA dumped gasoline on the stain to get rid of odor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling