2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if ICA still has money in her jail account?TIA

Her parents keep her account full and she has male admirers who also send money from what has been stated by media.

Well that would be a strange thing. All this in-fighting between prosecution and defense has baffled me.

At this point if I were a juror, reasonable doubt comes to mind.

If I were a juror, I would be thinking of other testimony that does confirm the states argument that there was a decomposing body in the car. Cadaver dog, Dr. Haskell, Dr. Vass, the myriad of people who would certainly KNOW what human decomp smells like, all saying they smelled human decomp. Add to that this witness, who says these chemicals are consistent with decomp, but could also be from something else. But COULD be decomp.

As for the gasoline being detected in the trunk of the car...I don't find that odd at all. We already know from testimony that ICA had gas cans (sans vent caps) in the trunk of her car.

JMO

But isn't it true that he is not a doctor? Why does everyone keep referring to him as a doctor - in news articles/media shows?

Hmmm, because if it is said enough times, people will believe it? KC is channeling them. :twocents:

Isn't it a bit ironic that Beaz knows full well that that witness was not a Dr. but sure made no correction when JP or anyone else calls him that. But Katie Bar the Door if someone should call Dr. Vass a chemist. I dare say Vass is closer to being a chemist at this point than Mr. E is to being a Dr. He's not even a Master yet with specialty DNA, much less a PhD. IMO :)

But isn't it true that he is not a doctor? Why does everyone keep referring to him as a doctor - in news articles/media shows?

I thought I heard he was working on a Ph.D.
He probably has listed on his CV something like:
Ph.D. in ____________; 2013

2013 being his expected graduation date.
Seems a little deceptive, but a common practice.

IMO, DT knows he is not a Dr., but wants him to be viewed on the same level as Dr. Vass, etc.

ETA: he doesn't necessarily earn a Masters before a Ph.D. - some concentraions can go directly to PH.D.

WTH! The DT should have IGNORED all of the forensic evidence and buried it in emotional, family crap.
I've thought the same thing. Heck, just call George's mistress first...if you can get her hearsay testimony about George saying it was an accident admitted...rest immediately.

Makes perfect sense to me. One or more people were disguising and/or cleanind the stain. Gasoline purposely poured. Dry cleaning fluid used to remove stain. Detail Auto people may get that dry cleaning fluid..but it has been banned to public

Whisperer, I remember a spot cleaning fluid that came in a small glass bottle called SPOT. I have thought from the begining that is what they are seeing. I remember also kids would huff the stuff and get high and knocked out from it. I remember deaths from it.

Didn't Dr., Weiss testify yesterday that the samples that were taken using the Tedlar bags were basically non-usable as the volatile chemicals could leach out of the bags and that is why they resorted to using other means of extracting the chemical compounds from the air in the trunk?

(What a huge scientific question from someone who, much to the chagrin of my scientist father, LOATHES science!)

From Bob Kealing's Twitter:

#cheneymason is back. Told a source of mine he left early yesterday to get a massage. #CaseyAnthony

CM is really somethin' else.

ETA: Mental picture of Mason getting a massage: not a good thing just before breakfast.

Her parents keep her account stocked and she has male admirers who also send money from what has been stated by media.

Your kidding, male admirers? I can see her doing well in general population.

I prefer her to worry about WHEN she lays on that table.

Wait until JA asks him if there was any smell coming from the trunk of the car.

I do not think JA will ask this, because he doesn't know how the witness will answer. If he's being paid by the defense, he will probably answer there was an odor, but more similar to rotting pizza.

*****mfile.akamai.com link****** is not working for me....anyone have a live link to the media player that is working today?....

It's been working fine for me all morning...sorry you are having trouble!

So how as the body transported to the dump site (forgive the crude term)? Kronk, coyotes, or what? I know the DT doesn't have to prove it, but come on!

The defense team will now try to hide behind their opening statement and claim that they do not have to prove it, but somehow they are going to have to establish that George could have been in possession of that car to transport Caylee's body because there is no doubt in those juror's minds at this point that the body of Caylee was in the car.

So how as the body transported to the dump site (forgive the crude term)? Kronk, coyotes, or what? I know the DT doesn't have to prove it, but come on!

Exactly. We all know Caylee Marie died. We know she was left at the top of her street... and we know that she did not die at the top of the street. So she had to get there somehow/someway... How many witnesses said the car smelled like death...? 10...11? (seriously, anyone have a count)... C'mooon... Trash/Garbage/Gasoline/Cabbage/Pizza... Whatever... we know what was in the trunk of ICA's sunfire... WE KNOW!! That jury has to KNOW.

I heard yesterday that she has about $185 left in her acct.

But does that transfer to Lowell? LOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

'Cause she will be transferring in just under a month or so.

I hope we get to see her come out to the paddywagon and bonk her head on it just like Scott Peterson did.

Ah, memories....good times.

I just wonder why it didn't occur to her to rip out the trunk liner! I realize that it probably wouldn't have totally eliminated the odor, but it surely would have minimized it! Too much work, I guess.

Bet ICA and JB are giving him a real pain in his neck! :great:

LOL. CM amuses me. I would have needed one after listening to all of that yesterday. I see he is up this morning and possibly scored some points? Is Jose in time out again.

I want to put the feed on but it sounds like more science lessons. They are one the second witness today? I'm assuming they may get one more in before they adjourn at noon?

I would think it would be smart, if they have time, to get someone in there that the DT can end with a "bang". Since the jury will have almost 24 hours to ruminate. Then again, I thought they end with a bang when SA rested and they had the free day.

I've thought the same thing. Heck, just call George's mistress first...if you can get her hearsay testimony about George saying it was an accident admitted...rest immediately.
Yes, yes!!

Then put GA up, grill him. He has a short fuse and will blow, and that would've been very telling to the jury, IMO. Show GA's letter to KC, where he goes on about her body.

IMO, GA was the most viable avenue for reasonable doubt. I suppose Baez can still do it, but now it will just look like a last ditch effort, and not have the same impact had Baez done it from the start of his CiC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..