2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe CM has any interest in helping JB at this point. I think he's lost the respect of his team OR better yet, the team is in on the set up for an intentional mistrial will get them all disbarred. It is just truly a circus. JB should just go home to his Mommy.

Have we heard this testimony before?? Or did I dream it?? And that's a serious question!! LOL

I can't look at the witness without singing Let's go to Rickenbach Texas with Willie, Waylon, and the boys...

We know that Casey has the confidence to take the stand, just like she stood, or sat across from and Orange County detective and lied through her teeth.
I personally think that JA can get to her, but she will be tough just because she is so good at manipulating.

If Casey takes the stand I believe it will be after all the other testimony has been presented. That way whatever she says can be molded to fit the previous testimony. Anybody watch the Bobby Cutts trial? He did that.

EEk, I don't like it that J4 only takes notes during defense. However, this aside, I feel like often when someone says that they don't want to judge, it's because they want to be heard or they want their voice to be valid.

Perhaps, under the circumstances, she did want to get out of jury duty. I'm hoping that the above is true.

Maybe she does this because the DT is so confusing????

OMG, JB bungling everything again......he confuses and mixes it all up, no flow what so ever here........

GOOD GRIEF,CHARLIE BROWN, mason could at least tell baez
he has to put items in evidence first. is mason trying to make him look lame?

Don't think he needs any help looking lame, JB does very well on his own.

EEk, I don't like it that J4 only takes notes during defense.

However, this aside, I feel like often when someone says that they don't want to judge, it's because they want to be heard or they want their voice to be valid.

Perhaps, under the circumstances, she did want to get out of jury duty. I'm hoping that the above is true.

tis not true, do not fear!! :) a tweet from Jim L, his reply before the question:

Yep. All the time. Pros is easier to understand. “@urbangemsy: @Loves_Jasper Does #4 ever take notes of prosecution testimony?”

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#josebaez strategy of attacking his own witnesses #caseyanthony is mind boggling. I scream at my tv. @vinniepolitan @HLNTV @NancyGraceHLN

I'm thinking ICA might have just been told that the death penalty was ruled unconstitutional....probably attorneys hear the news first. IF it's true and IF it might apply to this trial.

After a few years in Lowell, I'll bet she will wish she got the needle instead.

She's only 25. She could be looking at another 50-55 years in Lowell. Orange County Jail is a country club compared to that I bet.

Interesting... no chloroform on the doll CA said she wiped clean with Clorox wipe.

Chloroform MAY have been present on the doll in small amounts.

cindy wiped the doll with Chlorex wipe - Im sure that jury will remeber that

Chloroform is very volatile, initially found on the original mama doll, not good for the DT, IMO, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj