2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowe compared fabric of duct tape (where remains found) to tape from home- results -dissimilar - not same source #caseyanthonytrial -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:39 AM

Probably because she used Amy's duck tape. ICA was thinking ahead, already trying to pin it on Amy. It wasn't enough she stole her money!

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony #Ashton and #Baez butting heads but doing so with smiles on their faces. Break continues.

JB has changed his defense strategy. It's no longer "Caylee drowned" but "if Caylee had been murdered there should have been evidence on every single item ever associated with the Anthony home or the car"

Look for him to call Amy to the stand and say that "Kc is not smart enough to pull this off by herself" The defense is going to argue that there should have been more evidence if KC did it since she is "not smart enough"

The state will say, "She was lucky. Not smart. Time washed away important evidence. The time was wasted while we were looking for a live child"

IMHO...the Gatorade bottle has nothing to do with how Caylee died. It was trash.

Judge Perry just excused #caseyanthony jury for 10 min. HUGE shout-out to this jury. Lives on hold now for 25 days & counting. Our thanks!
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:48 AM

caylee-sitting-down.png

JB's neck stretching is annoying. I guess it is an uncontrollable tic. Maybe he needs a shirt with a bigger collar.
IMO, it's a stress tic. I see this a lot as knuckle cracking, back popping,with the neck snap.

Judge Perry stepped out of courtroom for a minute.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:50 AM

Well, whoever disposed of the syringe sure did take great care in concealing it... in a bag, in a bottle, in a toilet paper roll, with the cap on the bottle. Weird.

Its not weird. Thats normal. My ex was a bodybuilder and use to inject himself all the time... the used syringe ALWAYS went into a bottle with the wrapper, and whatever he could fit in there. Capped and trashed.

This is the LKB school of defense tactics, doesn't matter if your witnesses crash and burn, call as many as you can and hopefully along the way you will bore the jury to death. With a bit of luck they will tune out and they may think you have scored a point while they were being inattentive.....

Speaking of being inattentive. I was going along reading here, looking up links as info came up, etc., thinking about how boring the trial is today. Then I read a post about how George looks sad, looked up at my screen, minimized WS and realized that my player had stopped playing the trial some time back. I didn't even have the trial on! :loser:

.....Defense should have rested after the State Case. All they have achieved is mummifying the jury. Then again, that may be there goal.

This is a very poor defense.

I was waiting for Jeff to pat Jose on the head:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:Even JA feels bad ripping JB's witnesses apart. It is like stealing candy for a baby. JA is thinking "man, this is just too easy"

I'm wondering when the home was searched for the duct tape? After the remains were found? Because prior to the remains being found wasn't GA using that same duct tape on posters? Maybe he used it all...

Probably because she used Amy's duck tape. ICA was thinking ahead, already trying to pin it on Amy. It wasn't enough she stole her money!

didn't ICA attend a memorial day party where they used duct tape? I vaguely remember some mentione of that in some text messages. Any one recall?

Bill S said judge needed this recess to make phone call and maybe to be a little late to budget meeting. Looks like the ‘boys’ had to also agree to something

IMHO...the Gatorade bottle has nothing to do with how Caylee died. It was trash.

You're probably right but it is a coincidence that there was chloroform in the bottle next to a body that is suspected of being in a trunk full of chloroform. Is chloroform used on a regular basis that you can find it among trash?

IMO It's nothing of evidencry value. BUT those jurors favorable to the prosecution are wondering how it may fit in...speculating on horrific possibilites like so many folks here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member