2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13

From what I can see - Jurors 4, 5, 8, 9, 11,12,13,14, 15 are all taking notes. 1 -3 may but there's a wall blocking me

Geezzz, could it be possible that she attempted to make choloform with cleaning stuffand obtained a used needle from one on her many boy toys homes (that were using HGH) and shot up Caylee with it??? That might be how she actually killed her! I feel sick!

There is NO evidence of a needle. Just a syringe. These devices are commonly used to give medication to small children or pets orally.

KC is so tough to read. I'd missed an article by someone which said something like her expressions and actions are actually a form of self testimony. If anyone recalls this or has a link, I'd love to read it!

The look on her face when any witness is testifying seems to be a mix of apprehension and hate. I don't get the "hate" part, esp with the DTs witnesses. Or maybe that look - that sideways, eyebrow lifted, pursed mouth expression - is just way beyond strange.

moo

Maybe not what you mean but the WFTV commentators were talking about that on Day 21.

OK I get it "negative" "no evidence" "nothing found" "you can't prove a negative"

Anyone remember Cindy saying on the witness stand at the bond hearing while staring at Casey "There is NO evidence..."

She also said "There is no evidence" numerous times to the media over the past 3 years. How did she know this? :waitasec:

Today's theme for those popping in: the cruel sneaky anti-Casey biased FBI and police-type people admit they did not find evidence on lots of things they checked. Not everything they checked had evidence (try not to gasp in shock here), only some things.

Yes. I've injected my carpet for years instead of vacuuming.

Actually, in the carpet cleaning industry, they do inject cleaners with large gauge needles in order to reach down into the pad. Perhaps an effort was being made to inject a cleaning agent into the trunk liner to mask an odor??

Ms Cruz apparently did not read her summons - she was to contact the courthouse yesterday morning but not come in person. When she is going to testify is unknown.

She was told to be there, but they let her go home during the lunch break, when it became apparent that JB would not get around to her. :)

Ms Cruz apparently did not read her summons - she was to contact the courthouse yesterday morning but not come in person. When she is going to testify is unknown.

Oh, I'm sure she knew not to show up... But what good is it to testify if you don't get your 15 minutes of fame.

MOO

Question for anyone. Why could not a lot of the FBI people who already testified for the state and then questioned by the defense, could they not of been questioned extensively by the defense at that time? What is the purpose of the defense calling these same people back to "testify for the defense"? Seems redundant or just admitting you are mentally deficient to call back when all questions could have been asked the first time they were on the stand. Or am I wrong....tyia

Keep in mind that this is defense portion. Had weeks of prosecution. Tons of notes by 4. Some jurors take no notes. @ummyeahsureokay
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:36 AM

Lowe: Hair/fiber from items rec'd from ME Office did not match fibers from #CaseyAnthony car.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:36 AM

#CaseyAnthony A few moments ago almost every juror in back row was writing/reviewing notes. 17 just sitting as he has all day.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:35 AM

syringes can also be purchased to give medications to small children

They also can be taken from someone they may know who works at a place where they have them. I wonder if they tried to match the syringe with any that were at CA's work...does anyone know?

Do they have "needles" in them? We use what looks like a "syringe" to get very small doses to our kids (through the mouth). Interesting........... I'd like to see the so-called syringe. Makes one think doesn't it.

Nope...And, Cindy would have had access to syringes and needles at the home health agency she was working at.

Specifically, it would be nice to know if there was DNA from Caylee in the syringe or fluid in the bottle and the defendants fingerprints on the syringe and/or the bottle.

I was responding to the testosterone angle.....But IIRC, nothing from ICA or Caylee were found on/in those items. They may just be part of the trash dump.

JB is doing a masterful job of pointing out where there was no evidence and where there was irrelevant evidence. Unfortunately, he can't refute the mountain of relevant evidence.

She was told to be there, but they let her go home during the lunch break, when it became apparent that JB would not get around to her. :)

The news reports told a different story in the evening. She was not called to testify yesterday was what they said.

Geezzz, could it be possible that she attempted to make choloform with cleaning stuffand obtained a used needle from one on her many boy toys homes (that were using HGH) and shot up Caylee with it??? That might be how she actually killed her! I feel sick!

I considered this especially when they said there was blood spotting on the blanket and shorts, sticking a needle in someone causes bleeding, just a theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local