2011.06.22. Watch Tonight: "Crime & Punishment: Casey Anthony Trial @"10PM (ABC)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NG saying ICA was a shot girl. She was not a shot girl she just was helping TL with the shot girls. ARGH.

On CNN Crime and Punishment tonight - George and Cindy DO NOT believe that Casey is innocent.
Cindy has been told she will be called to the witness stand tomorrow regarding her deposition and previous testimony.

Please, the show "Crime & Punishment is on right now Central Time On ABC.

The show on ABC is called Primtime Nightline.

The CNN show is called Crime and Punishment - it is Casey Anderson's show and Gary Tuchman is the reporter who spoke with George and Cindy's attorney and is releasing the statement: "George and Cindy Anthony DO NOT believe that Casey is innocent."

Two different shows and two different networks

The CNN show is called Crime and Punishment - it is Casey Anderson's show and Gary Tuchman is the reporter who spoke with George and Cindy's attorney and is releasing the statement: "George and Cindy Anthony DO NOT believe that Casey is innocent."

bbm

Interesting but what I really want to know is if they want her to get away with murdering their grandchild.

I listened to the program called Night Line. While listening to Dan Abrams speak about having a concern about the defense changing focus, I had a revelation.

I see Casey on the stand being questioned from the defense. The questioner will take her through the ridiculous accusations against her brother and father. Casey will confess to lying again. Yes, she will confess to lying about that and the TRUTH will be that yes there was accident and Caylee did drown in the pool. She will say that she thought Caylee was taking a nap while she was on the computer and phone. She will say that she removed Caylee from the pool, put her in the car, but realized that her mother would never forgive her for letting that happen and then did not know what to do.

This will work in her mind and the defense to keep the accident and fear of reporting the top claim and smother any other theory. Here, this way she confesses to a lesser problem and away from being a killer.

They now realize their mistake of not doing that before and have to clean things up.

They will think the jury will buy the newest story because it is like a confession.

I listened to the program called Night Line. While listening to Dan Abrams speak about having a concern about the defense changing focus, I had a revelation.

I see Casey on the stand being questioned from the defense. The questioner will take her through the ridiculous accusations against her brother and father. Casey will confess to lying again. Yes, she will confess to lying about that and the TRUTH will be that yes there was accident and Caylee did drown in the pool. She will say that she thought Caylee was taking a nap while she was on the computer and phone. She will say that she removed Caylee from the pool, put her in the car, but realized that her mother would never forgive her for letting that happen and then did not know what to do.

This will work in her mind and the defense to keep the accident and fear of reporting the top claim and smother any other theory. Here, this way she confesses to a lesser problem and away from being a killer.

They now realize their mistake of not doing that before and have to clean things up.

They will think the jury will buy the newest story because it is like a confession.

Too bad she can't read here to get some of these great ideas. That one might just fly. We'll see if Baez uses it :0)

bbm

Interesting but what I really want to know is if they want her to get away with murdering their grandchild.

Their attorney only said for them that they do not believe she is innocent and that they do not want to see her get the DP.

Their attorney only said for them that they do not believe she is innocent and that they do not want to see her get the DP.

I realy cant see any parents wanting their kid to get DP but I am glad they finally see the light as far as she is not innocent. They will just have to go visit her in prison but at least they can still see her (if she will let them)

Somebody needs to clue in HAL from the Orlando Sentinel then. This is what he has printed:
Disney-owned ABC is going to take another look at the Casey Anthony trial in a special at 10 tonight. This “Primetime Nightline” carries the title “Crime & Punishment: Casey Anthony Trial.”Will ABC take a bow for its crucial role in keeping this case in the headlines?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...rks-money.html

At the begining of the show they put up pictures of caylees put together skeleton at the ME's office. I thought these were to be pixilated by HHJP's orders? I was shocked and upset to see this. I did not to ever want to see her skull or little skeleton and there it was right there on primetime tv for the world to see. Shame on you ABC. What a lack of respect for Caylee. They also showed pictures of finger or toe bones and one snap shot of the pic with the skull over the top.

Have other news showed these photos already and I have thankfully missed it this far or did ABC just go against HHJP's orders? I personally did not want those images in my head!

The rest of the show had alot of wrong info and even called ICA Casey lee. If ABC is going to devote shows to this case they need to get their facts straight.

Just another play on words as far as I am concerned. And I have been very sympathetic when it comes to CA & GA.

Of course she isn't innocent. That proclamation imo is a ridiculous one.

Now, if they said they believed her to be guilty of killing Caylee, then I might take notice. They didn't say that. They said she isn't innocent.

Guilty or not guilty is the only decision. Not innocent doesn't apply.

TC, Robin

Is Crime & Punishment a segment on Anderson Cooper's CNN show or is it simply hosted by Cooper & titled Crime & Punishment? I'd like to watch it but cannot find it listed. Thanks!

Somebody needs to clue in HAL from the Orlando Sentinel then. This is what he has printed:
Disney-owned ABC is going to take another look at the Casey Anthony trial in a special at 10 tonight. This “Primetime Nightline” carries the title “Crime & Punishment: Casey Anthony Trial.”Will ABC take a bow for its crucial role in keeping this case in the headlines?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...rks-money.html

Yes I have watched both shows and they are completely different shows and are on two different networks. ABC is the typical dateline type format, from day one to today, yada, yada, yada, where as the CNN Crime and Punishment is just an update of today's events including Cindy and George's statement.

At the begining of the show they put up pictures of caylees put together skeleton at the ME's office. I thought these were to be pixilated by HHJP's orders? I was shocked and upset to see this. I did not to ever want to see her skull or little skeleton and there it was right there on primetime tv for the world to see. Shame on you ABC. What a lack of respect for Caylee. They also showed pictures of finger or toe bones and one snap shot of the pic with the skull over the top.

Have other news showed these photos already and I have thankfully missed it this far or did ABC just go against HHJP's orders? I personally did not want those images in my head!

The rest of the show had alot of wrong info and even called ICA Casey lee. If ABC is going to devote shows to this case they need to get their facts straight.

Yes they have been shown on the news since last week. The only ones I saw pixilated were the ones of the skull before the duct tape was removed. I believe that is what JP ordered to be pixilated.

Wow interesting to watch the old interviews with Cindy:

"Liars are not murderers"

"Casey could tell me anything."

At some point during today, the title of this program (at least for those of us with DISH) has been changed. The title of the program I am watching right now on ABC, according to my TV Guide, is Casey Anthony.

Wow, she has become quite the 'celebrity', hasn't she? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back