2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to wonder if a certain mother TESTILIED* today in order to be charged and convicted of perjury so that she could become roomies with her daughter and live happily ever after in a big house in North Florida.

*great word borrowed from a random WESH blogger.

I can tell you from having worked as a payroll clerk myself that CA could leave work anytime she wanted to being saleried. The people that were saleried at my job would take off to get their hair done, run errands, buy groceries or just plain go home. It was abused awfully where I worked. Just saying cuz I don't believe a word that comes from CA's mouth. I want to say that I hope today was just a preview of what's to come for both CA and GA and yes LA too.

Yes, they will have to find evidence of e-mails etc on that day and time which I think they should be able to do.

Apologies if this has already been answered but...if Cindy was looking to find out if her dogs were getting ill by eating bamboo leaves, wouldn't there be a number of searches like "bamboo leaves" and "dog sick eat leaves" or "is bamboo poisonous" leading up to the search about Chloroform?

Must have been that bamboo shoot that Casey was trying to dislodge with the neighbor's shovel. She was trying to help out with the dog problem.

In my opinion, this was no "oops." I believe this was Cindy's attempt to cause a mistrial. No way that just slipped out. JMO

When she was on the stand having her sobbing festival, I had to ask myself if this seemed real. Well I came to the conclusion that I did not trust her. Have watched and listened to her lies to LE and the public for way too long to be taken n by this meek whining, one Kleenex, sobbing show with the head dropping below the stand for better effect and so no one would see she had stopped crying , putting on the second feature of a dry breakdown, then wobbling off to put the icing on the cake.

I was so nervous to see her taking the stand, afraid of what was going to be said by her. Boy she even blindsided me. I was flabbergasted that she had the nerve to lie as she did on oath with such detail just like her daughter. Talk about the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Did every one catch cindy being sworn in? Her answer was "yes, so help me God!" Not a simple" yes" or "i do".
If cindy's lying, she has some 'splanning to do with the Man upstairs.

And CA/GA have the nerve to come to court holding a bible.

What I am wondering is, would her attorney allow her to take a step like this knowing perjury in a capital murder case can land you 15 years in prison??? He must have known, and somehow her work records must show her as leaving on those days. Why else would he let her do this if she were not "covered", so to speak???

I don't buy for even a minute that a NURSE would need to google to find out what kind of effects, alchohl and peroxide would have on a toddler. I am sure the answer would be on the back of the bottle. IF CA really was the one that did the searches, she did it because she felt KC was already cholorforming Caylee or the dogs. I feel that KC did those searches. CA is covering up for her.

The whole manner of her testimony today seemed dramatically different to me than her first trial testimony. From humble and meek to decisive and argumentative. That is a big giveaway as to her truthfulness, for me (not even considering the contradictions). She is a prize manipulator and shape shifter. I will always feel sorry for her loss, but I will never trust her. moo.

Today was the CA we have watched for three years. The grieving frumpy granny routine was just a one-off.
Just for the Jury..

There is a record.She said she may have left during the day,but the state will look at activity on her work computer as well as interviewing her co-workers and boss.
CA knows how much info the State can get and she knows she will be impeached. She's just hoping she planted a seed of doubt in a juror's mind.
I think she planted a seed of hatred.

She wants to get impeached. That way her testimony can't be used. Somehow I think that GA and LA will follow suite.

I am so disappointed and angry. I had to force myself to remain calm at work. My heart dropped to my feet as Cindy did what she did on the stand. I am sorry I EVER defended her. I feel like I need a never-ending shower to wash off hoe dirty I feel. God, she is just as much a sociopath as her daughter is. I feel like such a gullible fool.

If GA or LA continue this charade on the stand I will freaking LOSE IT. God would not allow this to come so far just to have the devil set Casey free. I have to keep believing this. I am truly shaken right now. Those jurors don't know this family like we do. I am scared how this testimony is going to impact their decision, even if the lying was fairly obvious. Thank GOD there are two IT people on the jury, though. I think the two of them will help the rest to see through Cindy's lies.

I just have to keep the faith. I' m thankful I have you guys to help me do that. I am DONE with this family, especially Cindy. She can burn in hell next to her daughter.

And CA/GA have the nerve to come to court holding a bible.

They had a public re-baptism at one time, then went RIGHT out and lied again.
Hypocrites of the first order..

Well, I guess what we learned here is that when someone tells you who they are (CINDY) believe them the first time. She's a liar.

I hope to God the SA get her work records and she's prosecuted to the fullest degree. I want her in jail.

I don't think she CAN make sure of that. As powerful as Cindy believes she is, Gentiva is much more powerful. And she just threw that entire corporation under the bus. She said that the supervisors routinely LIED and CHEATED on employees time cards, as a matter of unspoken policy. She may have just gotten her own boss fired actually. Cindy may have woken a sleeping tiger by trying to trash that company as a way of protecting the baby killer. imoo

CA's co-workers will have their memorie fired up after her performance today. She threw a lot of people under that bus and they will be very cooperative when questioned if they haven't been already. :maddening:

I posted this on the sidebar thread, but had to put it here too.

I was only able to watch bits and pieces of this today (in between playing with my adorable grandsons!)...so I am just catching up here with all of your comments. I am just appalled and sickened by CA's testimony today. I have never really trusted her, but felt that she loved Caylee so much, that she truly wanted justice for her...but, at the same time, not wanting the DP for her daughter. CA has had an unfair advantage, sitting through all the testimony, testifying for the SA, all the while knowing that she has withheld information from the state and is now flat out lying to protect her daughter. I felt so sorry for the distraught CA of a few weeks ago. Today I feel nothing short of contempt for her.

CA contradicted herself....I didn't think you could get overtime if you are a salaried employee.

I guess it depends... I'm technically "salaried" but I still have to clock in/out. I get comp time for anything over my regularly scheduled hours, and ever once in awhile I get overtime if it's approved in advance.

There are tears in heaven tonight. How could CA betray her Beloved Caylee like that.:maddening:

CA's attorney is on HLN now saying that Cindy has always been truthful.

Ah, Cindy was praised by almost everyone for her previous testimonies. Guess why, because it strengthened state's case. It's funny that during those testimonies she was treated with respect by SA and without respect by DT.

Today Cindy is the liar of the day. Guess why. :) Oh also SA and DT switched the way the treated Cindy today.

Cindy's first testimony with her amazing recollection of Casey's stories those 31 days bolstered the DT case as far as I saw but at the same time it was good for the State too.

Todays testimony was all for the DT and she was not telling the truth according to her sworn testimony in the depositions.

Now what did you think about the search evidence and why did the computer forensic people have to have lawyers with them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back