2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness refuting CA's testimony about what was searched. "How to make chloroform" searched within 20 seconds of myspace.

How. To. Make. Chloroform....well, that's pretty much spelled out in plain English, huh?

She selectively deleted a few hours of internet history while leaving 4 years of internet history intact. Does that sound like what you do to maintain your computer speed?

I delete mine too all the time because it slows the computer down. I just use "delete browsing history" I am not sure what it is deleting, it could delete it all or just a few hours. What my computer is doing in the background I am not sure of. I still think something is wrong with this evidence. This has bothered me from the first time I heard it.

how does it not?!!!!!!!!

I didn't hear an explanation yet about why it appears that the 84 comes from cumulative myspace visits and why the cacheback program didn't list myspace.

Maybe I just didn't understand it.

ITA George would know as he is the one who washes and details cars, not Cindy.

I agree, it's just that we can't believe ANYTHING ANY of the A's say under oath or otherwise and that, unfortunately, imo, includes George.

A part of me still does not believe his explanation of June 16 -- the "bye, Dad, I'm going to work" carp. I dunno... it just doesn't sit well with me. And I guess we'll never know the truth.

If reasonable doubt didn't exist before, it certainly does now, and that means we may not see true Justice for Caylee. The State wrecked this when they focused on ICA and ignored obvious issues with the family early on. I'm afraid that the State drew a few too many hasty conclusions at the beginning. The product of a botched investigation of a well concocted cover-up of an fatal incident. That is what is the saddest about this. JMOO

Stick a fork in me, I'm done...for today, anyway. Waaaay too much excitement. Can you say: PERJURY? I think CA is a professional victim and will enjoy going to jail for her heartless daughter.

Perhaps CA fancies herself a good old martyr for her daughter. But she's also a witness who perjured herself, and that might mean some jail time. She can sit and think about how her daughter has destroyed not just Caylee, but the entire family. And maybe George will finally have some peace from these female sociopaths.

AT this point, I would actually believe that CINDY chloroformed Caylee.

WHAT????????????????

Cindy ain't gonna be the reason her daughter gets death. And this whole thing is about premeditation. Cindy will destroy Casey on everything else.

I wish one of the talking heads would address the fact that Cindy mentioned the check fraud charges and whether that opened the door. It seems HUGE to me that she mentioned that, so much so that I would think Jose would ask for that answer to be stricken & for the jury to disregard or something?

can someone who has twitter ask Richard Hornsby about this?

For the March 28 2008 CA timecard, it shows she worked from 0800 to 1740 or 9.67 hours for the day and 46.17 for the week. No overtime my azz.

Usually, big companies have a clock in and clock out system on their computer. If you are salaried you don't get PAID extra money for working over, but the computer is just to keep up with employees logging in and logging out. Hopefully, Gentiva has a system similar and hopefully the state has that information already.

Caylee_%2834%29.jpg

Is that the winnie the pooh blanket found with her remains next to her right knee?:(

jury includes one IT expert. He gets all of this very well. Another juror has no computer and she has no Internet.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 3:42 PM

Today has not been a very good day for the state. Casey is really gonna be cocky now.

her dog was sleepy? wonder if Casey was trying it out on the dog?

:ohwow:

Hadn't thought of that! OMG.

Here doggie doggie doggie. In many cases, killers abuse/kill animals before moving on to humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap