2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way neat nick GA would purchase a 2 yo car with a huge stain in the trunk. Stain removal techniques now a days are advanced, I don't believe the dealership would put it on the lot like that, they would remove the stain or replace the trunk liner.

Exactly also taking in consideration his families long history in the used car business. To me this would be a big turn off when purchasing a 2 year old car.

Think CA's "testimony" caused a temporary loss of my sense of humor. :banghead:

It's so distressing, I have never known any family this filled with lies! it's mind boggling.

Martin reading email. In is, she said Medical Examiner's office didn't take scaled photos of Caylee's skull. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:07 PM

LPOU= latent print operations unit
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:07 PM

Martin is reading an email between Karen Lowe. She didn't send pictures to Savage because it was just case notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:07 PM

I wrote about this E-mail in one of my posts... I will look for it later and try to post the E-mail and link...

The tape is still the same size as it was then? Why do they need scaled photos?

Martin says (in email) she didn't know why Medical Examiner's office didn't tape pictures of skull and duct tape to scale... #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:07 PM

Erin Martin - CM employed coordinator w/FBI - recollection 2/6/09 sending email from Karen Lowe - not to my recollection - DM exhibit....recall that? yes...read it for the court...Hey Karen - I decided not to give the measurements to Nick that Brian emailed us that ....did not want to overstep my bounds.....I just tell NICk - no photos available....don't understand why the ME office didn't take @ the time.....Nick is Nick Savage - Latent Print Operations Unit- Trace Evidence unit.....involvement in that process in the email...in this part of the case? no....not withthe tape....
JA - don't ...argument is...

witness steps down

not quite sure what is happening.

Just seen on their way to Florida :)

j8ekb9.jpg

And isn't this the guy that Casey took an immediate liking to....stating in jail visit that she WOULD be willing to talk to that Nick Savage guy???

BTW...what the heck is this about????

I thought it was Appie Wells she was willing to talk to. Supposedly. I think she was just agreeing to that but never intended to follow thru, of course. *Yeah, yeah. I'll talk to him*.

"And what does P E U mean?" - Cheney Mason

Do you REALLY want me to tell you Cheney......let's say it together...

PEE EEEEEE, You!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members