2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a pool on how many times Jose will remind the jury that he brought in a chemist in his closing? I want in on that...

DS unnecessarily (imo) instructing the witness to 'step closer to the microphone' because -- allegedly -- he is difficult to hear, despite that he'd only said a few words

Now he's booming, despite that I haven't altered the volume

DS attempted to put the witness on the defensive, imo, and to whittle at his confidence

I do not like her

Isn't Logan the fellow who had all kind of ***** rain down on him regarding the validity of the breathalyzer thing

Funny how a lot of the DT witnesses are foreigners. (NOT judging because I am too)

Still interesting.

Now I remember him, he was the one who testified by Skype at the Frye hearing, right?

gas chromatograph mass spectrometry background.

Oh for crying outloud! DT is going to be "Ashton'd" again. No doubt here.

The defense finally gets its chemist, and Baez is sitting on the sidelines. I'm a sad Panda. I soooo wanted to see Baez bumble his way through this questioning. :(

The microphone is on a flexible extension - why do the DT attorneys keep asking the witnesses to move closer to the mic? Oh, that's right - they're technically challenged.

Tip to the DT: the mic is bendy!

"Dr. Barry Logan, Dr. Vass is not a chemist, is that not correct? "

"No further questions"

#CaseyAnthony This is the expert who Sims asked previously whether Caylee's wet bathing suit could leave chloroform signature in car.by bobkealing via twitter at 7:46 AM

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony This is the expert who Sims asked previously whether Caylee's wet bathing suit could leave chloroform signature in car.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
There are more CSI and computer types in hallway waiting to be called. #caseyanthony

I have been reading here for years and each time I tried to join I was told my email address was banned or something like that. Anyway I decided to try again a few days ago and voila, here I am, lol. First I want to say thanks to all of you for all the great information and insight. And I have a question, hope it is ok to post here.

Why is the defense calling all these witnesses who really are saying the same things over and over we (and the Jury most importantly) are learning nothing from them? Do you think he is stalling for time, waiting for some reason or just trying to confuse they jury with a bunch of useless info? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

SNOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, enough already...get on to the real witnesses. Dr G said that the remains allowed for no chemical testing that was significant. This was due to the damage to the hair and absolutely no soft tissue left to examine. They tried to get sample from the bone and could find nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand