2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in that courtroom HAS to have observed what the heck CA is doing. Is she reading constantly or writing?? Texting?? WHAT is she doing?? She seems to never look up.

Cindy apparently takes a lot of notes, in a notebook she has. I don't know what else she does. I don't think they can text in there.

Looks like an awfully passionate sidebar. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

After all this, the DT had BETTER get something useful out of this witness, or I'm going to call this day a wash and go do laundry.

Im wondering if this expert in forensic toxicology understands that it is only because of research labs that these forensic labs even have protocols and guidlines to follow to set up their accreditation testings..Its those research labs that ferret out all the issues related to coming up with accurate and uncompromised results??..

Since this man apparantly sits on some board to funds research..He must understand that??? NO??

They spend so much time in sidebars. That has to have an effect of the jury. My satilite is going in and out due to storms. I just keep getting bits and pieces. :banghead:

WESH reporting that Anthony's lawyer "retracting his statement" regarding their belief that their daughter is not innocent. Ooops!

It was not a retractment, more of a clarification. When you read it in it's entirety his statement remains with additional details of the A's not wanting the ultimate penalty for ICA (death), but wanting Justice for Caylee. They know she's not innocent (aka guilty) and they also said they do not go along with anything the defense has spouted so far.

I no longer even know what Barry Logan is testifying to.

Anyone want to help me out here?

Ms Simms has forgotten to set her tone to breathless this morning. Proves her normal voice is as she is using now!!

Not technically. He says he was take out of context.

He's gone back to the original statement that GA and CA want both sides to do their jobs and for justice to be done for Caylee....BUT they do not want the DP.

JA is working hard to keep this witness constrained

So DS DOES know what foundation is? right???

Cindy apparently takes a lot of notes, in a notebook she has. I don't know what else she does. I don't think they can text in there.

I've been suspicious of what she has been writing. MOO, wonder if she is keeping a form of diary that would be published?

After all this, the DT had BETTER get something useful out of this witness, or I'm going to call this day a wash and go do laundry.

Me too - I have actual work work piling up on my desk getting dusty while I listen to this "verbiage".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson