2011.06.24. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi, this is my first post. I have been following the ICA trial, well the whole mess since Caylee was reported missing :tears:. This website is outstanding for information and opinions. Thanks to everyone that participates. I have a question about HLN "experts".

Are people like Linda Kenny Baden paid for their appearances on HLN??

:welcome4:

I just turned the tv on....does anyone know why LP said that RK would mess it up for both the DT and SA

b/c he has a whacky theory out there that says that his girlfriend overheard a privileged conversation between JB and ICA and told him where to find the body.
So..
bad for the DT b/c they didn't tell LE where the body was
bad for the SA b/c it is LE/DOC workers listening in on privileged conversations.

All hogwash if you ask me.

WOW what JVM is saying about her 23 floor ride in the elevator with GA CA, LA and the Attorney. Saying Ga was holding a Bible facing the wall while CA and LA were whispering. She is suggesting they are corroborating against GA. Did anyone else hear that?
This was at the end of the day.

I thought she said they were waiting on the elevator and he was facing the wall with the bible up against the wall and his head up against the bible then she said like he is not wanting to face the world.

Just popping in. I just saw this too. And the biggest thing i think is that

LA's testimony today was supposed to make it look like they thought he was the father..... He was supposedly excluded from, and very upset about the birth of Caylee.

That never crossed my mind during the testimony, but something they said on HLN made me go....OOOOOOOOOOOOH, is that what the DT is trying to say?!?

:doh: Oh, I thought Lee was crying about not getting to go to the baby shower! :innocent:

Coverage on HLN is making me insane tonight. I do not feel like today was a great day for the DT! How about the fact that LA was impeached on the witness stand and therefore the jury will disregard his ENTIRE testimony; how about that the SA got CA to say Caylee could not open the door, was very obedient, said her work records were right for the June dates but was adamant yesterday that they makes mistakes on them, The SA got a witness thrown out b/c he was not advancing the theory of defense and stopped CA from talking about how her marriage was back then? And this was just the tip of the iceberg.
The best is when LDB got CA to admit her daughter never told her that Caylee drowned in the pool on accident and told them it was the nanny?
Gosh, I could go on and on.
So what if they showed pictures of Caylee holding the handle of the sliding glass door and of Caylee getting into the pool? Does that show drowning?? Are these the same TH's that say that the SA did not prove ICA had anything to do with the death of Caylee b/c GA might have had keys to the car of death or they have no pictures of ICA holding the duct tape, yet we are supposed to make the leap from some pics of Caylee swimming that she might have drowned??? Puleease!
OK I am done and feel better.

Hi, this is my first post. I have been following the ICA trial, well the whole mess since Caylee was reported missing :tears:. This website is outstanding for information and opinions. Thanks to everyone that participates. I have a question about HLN "experts".

:welcome: mrsksomeday :greetings:

Coverage on HLN is making me insane tonight. I do not feel like today was a great day for the DT! How about the fact that LA was impeached on the witness stand and therefore the jury will disregard his ENTIRE testimony; how about that the SA got CA to say Caylee could not open the door, was very obedient, said her work records were right for the June dates but was adamant yesterday that they makes mistakes on them, The SA got a witness thrown out b/c he was not advancing the theory of defense and stopped CA from talking about how her marriage was back then? And this was just the tip of the iceberg.
The best is when LDB got CA to admit her daughter never told her that Caylee drowned in the pool on accident and told them it was the nanny?
So what if they showed pictures of Caylee holding the handle of the sliding glass door and of Caylee getting into the pool? Does that show drowning?? Are these the same TH's that say that the SA did not prove ICA had anything to do with the death of Caylee b/c GA might have had keys to the car of death or they have no pictures of ICA holding the duct tape, yet we are supposed to make the leap from some pics of Caylee swimming that she might have drowned??? Puleease!

It's like how they didn't address the issue of the computer searches yesterday...i'm still waiting for someone to talk about how ICA was handcuffed because CA wanted her arrested for stealing her credit card...haven't heard it ONCE, but i'm running a little behind

Hi and welcome!

Yes when the money ran out on the defense team LKB fled didn't let the door hit her in the well you know, and then started appearing on the TH sows.

And another thing. I don't care if Lee ever did tried to put his hand up his sister's shirt. I really don't. I think alot of young men are curious and perhaps stupid about what they're doing.

With respect,

I hardly think playing doctor with your sister into your manhood would qualify as innocent curiosity.

ETA: I am not speculating on what Lee did or didn't do.

Keep looking, kantoo. It did come out that ICA was only handcuffed because of CA and stolen credit cards. Wish I could provide where to look. It's been a long day.

Where in the world does HLN find these "legal experts"? If she were such an expert, she'd know that a cause of death is not required. And her petty attempt to discredit Dr G was pitiful.

It's like how they didn't address the issue of the computer searches yesterday...i'm still waiting for someone to talk about how ICA was handcuffed because CA wanted her arrested for stealing her credit card...haven't heard it ONCE, but i'm running a little behind

Oh that got in today. Defense opened that door and LDB drove the Mac truck through the door tootting the horn all the way through.

:seeya:

Nancy Grace on now.........

Bombshell tonight: CA testifies pool ladder was left up the day Caylee allegedly drowned; weeks ago she said she absolutely did not leave the ladder attached.

LA testifies there was a stain in the car trunk when it was bought.

LKB is such a liar! The state never tried to hide that Caylee could climb the ladder...CA said in her testimony early on that Caylee would climb up with CA behind her...just like the ladder showed. AND noone ever denied Caylee loved to go swimming. AND if anyone is hiding things..it's JB for putting that video on mute...GAs voice in the background sounds like a pround father/grandfather.

I don't think it was such a great day for the DT either. The Anthony family decided to get up there and lie to help Casey... I'm hoping the SA can clear their lies up in their rebuttal case.

Getting so tired of the talking defense heads saying blah blah .. no cause of death, big whole in the SA case...etc. Does that mean you can murder someone and not be convicted of murder as long as the body is never found or found in such a state that you can't determine cause of death? Hmmmm... remember Scott Peterson case?

I couldn't agree more...my head might explode if I hear Jane W or LKB spin the testimony one more time. ARGH But, then I go back to the basics (which I hope the SA's do in closings): 31 days "missing", and even then it wasn't KC who reported Caylee missing. 31 days of partying, shopping, tattooing, lying about Caylee's whereabouts. I left out stealing because at this point it can't be brought in. Caylee tossed in a swamp/dump after spending some time rotting in KC's trunk. Don't think the DT can get around the smell reported by many and confirmed by the cadaver dog. Multiple opportunities to change her story and tell the police what really happened. Responding with "surprise surprise" when CA mentions the drowning rumor. IMO, in the end, it is not reasonable to believe it was a tragic drowning accident.

Here are the links to todays trial. Not sure which video it is.

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

NG

Discussing the pool ladder and gate left open. NG is saying GA has already testified he saw Caylee on June 16; reporter saying computer activity and IM don't fit in with the defense theory that Caylee drowned in the pool that morning.

I don't think it was such a great day for the DT either. The Anthony family decided to get up there and lie to help Casey... I'm hoping the SA can clear their lies up in their rebuttal case.

Getting so tired of the talking defense heads saying blah blah .. no cause of death, big whole in the SA case...etc. Does that mean you can murder someone and not be convicted of murder as long as the body is never found or found in such a state that you can't determine cause of death? Hmmmm... remember Scott Peterson case?
The big hole is that the DT hasn't suggested how the body, after drowning, was duct taped, put into the trash bags/laundry bag and went from the pool to the car to the woods. That's a big hole.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back