2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! Been trying to catch up...I couldn't listen to CA yesterday and so went on with normal life. (what is that anyway)

I am giving a proficiency test to a student today he should be here by 9 and then I am taking the children and grandchildren to a traveling zoo with camels and snakes ;).

Here's hoping that Mack engine is revving up and is traveling a bit faster than the bus today!!!Do you think we will here how much longer the inquisition will go?:crazy:

BBM
Just picture JA driving this baby into the courtroom!!:great:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJgqpQ5Mcs"]YouTube - ‪KILLER MACK WINS CORTLAND "BIG RIGS"‬‏[/ame]

IIRC, she just sat there with her typical look.

She did just sit there most of the time but Vinnie Politan showed a video of her shaking her head and mouthing Wow when LDB was asking CA about her medications. I will try to find the video. I saw it on tv last night.

Good morning everyone.

Does anyone know if there is a video floating around of Casey during Cindy's recent testimony? I'd like to see her reaction.

I know they showed one of her reactions repeatedly last night. It was in the middle of CA's testimony and she opened her mouth and quite clearly said "WOW."

Didn't CA say that she searched this stuff before? YES Was any of yesterday's testimony in any depos or "recorded" interviews with LE? NO

If so she was stuck with that, she did not need to embellish, but she was stuck.

I thought I had a revelation last night, if you can remember how to think like a teenager, you can figure CA and KC's processes out. Not so sure that works now that I am wide awake.

Yet she adamantly insisted that this was 'not new' and she had told LDB and LE before. Despicable.

By the grace of God I was spared getting to watch yesterday...I know HHJP said the DT is cracking the door open and JA is trying to drive a Mack Truck through it. Was that an admonishment to JA or a warning to the DT?

Morning Peeps!

WELCOME WELCOME New Members!!!

Wonder what OMG moment will transpire this morning?

I don't think it was panic as much as disbelief, imo. I think we were all disgusted that she would do something like this to her own granddaughter. Also, I believe many came to a realize that the Anthonys can't be trusted. Many grieved with Cindy when she was on the stand when she first testified (not me). So, the only ones on Caylee's side are strangers who never even met Caylee and the prosecutors.

How sad is that?

Can't - Don't agree! CA has ICA and Caylee in two different "boxes" if you will. What she feels for Caylee has nothing to do with ICA. In other words, it is not a matter of choosing one over the other.
We saw her love and grief for Caylee - that was real. Yesterday we saw her love for ICA - terrible she would lie to try and save her child - but there it is.
Two different things - we see it as pick one - CA does not.
Once you "get" that - then whatever CA does will not upset you nearly as much. CA is going with her basic instinct - mother lion protects her cub...

All we have to do in light of Cind's testy-mony is follow Baez's instruction from his opening...follow the duct tape!

some questions for the Anthonys...

Have you ever used chloroform?
Have you ever kept chloroform in your home?
Do you know anyone who keeps chloroform in their home?
Do you regularly store chloroform in your trunk?
Do you regularly find your dogs "sleepy" from eating Bamboo?

Do you regularly stay home when you are clocked in at work?
Did you know your daughter didn't have a job and was manufacturing chloroform in your home?
Did you regularly give Caylee Chloroform at bedtime?

I think a lot of us thought LDB should have asked CA more questions, but remember that LDB was caught off guard just like the rest of us. A good lawyer never asks a question they don't already know the answer to. This put LDB in a difficult spot. But I have no doubt that everything will come out eventually and CA will be shown to be a liar just like her daughter.
Also, in the end this issue is small potatoes compared to the rest of the evidence - yes it would have helped prove ICA's sudden interest in chloroform but the levels in the trunk plus the chloroform in the syringe at the remains site are also very powerful. And again this jury isn't stupid, they'll be able to put two and two together (I hope!)

MOO :)

She did just sit there most of the time but Vinnie Politan showed a video of her shaking her head and mouthing Wow when LDB was asking CA about her medications. I will try to find the video. I saw it on tv last night.

I believe there is a thread for that video...was merged into CA Testimony thread last night???

Morning all!

I have a Dr appt at 2 so I have to leave before they come back for lunch. I'll be recording on HLN and TruTv but I'll be counting on the great re-caps!

Thinking happy thoughts in my "neutral place" to get through the rest of the DT's CIC.

:blowkiss:

Tilley and Tinker!!:fence:
We'll have to play Anthony Trivial Pursuit after the trial is over and ICA has received her sentence and Caylee has received her justice and we have received peace of mind!!:great:

Is it true that Tilley and Tinker are now at Rainbow Bridge? I adored those puppies.

Are the attorneys in the courtroom? I thought they had to be in there by 8:30am..

I've only read the first couple of pages this morning, so I may be repetitive here but wanted to throw in my two cents.

If I were on this jury and thought Casey guilty, it is possible that I would not vote for the death penalty IF her parents pleaded for her life. They've already lost a granddaughter, I could be swayed to not make them live with the years long countdown-to-death for Casey.

But NOT when they lie to protect her, not when I KNOW they've done that all her life, not when I know that she has NEVER had to face the consequences of her actions. I would have to make the biggest statement I could. "No Casey you aren't special, you aren't darling, WE don't buy your act. You will be punished for killing that baby and punished to the HARSHEST extent. I would HAVE to do it, I would feel compelled to finally tell her: no way, you aren't getting away with it this time.

:welcome: To WS Rose..

What an inspirational post..I do hope His Honor and those jurors can see through the smut and get this precious child, Caylee Marie the justice she so deserves. I try not to let the Anthony's and their schemes get to me too much but I do know how you feel. I so was hoping they have finally awakened and seen the light (as they sit with Bibles in hand) and become that voice for Caylee...apparently, not...but I have to have faith in our legal system and do hope His Honor does what's right...also that jury...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Bibles in hand. Doesn't appear that they are reading them or applying what they've read (if so.) So why bring them every day? Props for the jury, to make them appear to be something that they are not, I can only assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand