2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Sleuths!

Yesterday was DD's birthday so I missed CA on the stand 'cause we went shopping! I will be here all day today because I sprained my MCL Wii bowling last night. DBF asked if I did it on purpose just so I could sit around and watch the trial today, LOL! :D

Wonder what the heck is in store for us today? So glad to be here with you all!

wm

Morning all. Hope I didn't block anyone in, it was a ***** trying to park this thing.
23m7msz.jpg

I'm moving over to the trial thread. I guess if the attorney's have no business to discuss, the camera's won't roll until 9 am?

Whatever...moving over anyway, in case the camera's ever DO go live. ;)

After listening to Cindy on the stand yesterday, it was quite obvious where Casey got her profound "lying skills."

Listening to the THs last night, most of the lawyers said it is quite normal for a mother to blatantly lie for their child in court--the lawyers have seen it many times. Doesn't make it right, it just wasn't a surprise to any of them.

I look forward to a much better day in court today--Lord, I hope so!

Trivia question: The Anthony Yorkies' names ~ Tillie and who? :cheerful: (I know someone here will remember!)

Tilley and Tinker!!:fence:
We'll have to play Anthony Trivial Pursuit after the trial is over and ICA has received her sentence and Caylee has received her justice and we have received peace of mind!!:great:

Morning all! Been trying to catch up...I couldn't listen to CA yesterday and so went on with normal life. (what is that anyway)

I am giving a proficiency test to a student today he should be here by 9 and then I am taking the children and grandchildren to a traveling zoo with camels and snakes ;).

Here's hoping that Mack engine is revving up and is traveling a bit faster than the bus today!!!

Do you think we will here how much longer the inquisition will go?:crazy:

Yesterday was a ridiculous day for me because I had an immense work deadline to finish and then needed to attend the funeral of a very good friend. I did some watching in the morning and thought oh well - I can speed read through this - no issue - and popped in just as Cindy was beginning her testimony.
Being already behind I only had a moment and never did finish all the 100 and something pages of trial page - let alone the sidebar.
My first comment - almost afraid to come on this morning - we had a riot in Vancouver a week ago, and here's my home site in flames.
People - why the panic?

I don't think it was panic as much as disbelief, imo. I think we were all disgusted that she would do something like this to her own granddaughter. Also, I believe many came to a realize that the Anthonys can't be trusted. Many grieved with Cindy when she was on the stand when she first testified (not me). So, the only ones on Caylee's side are strangers who never even met Caylee and the prosecutors.

How sad is that?

I read the entire depo done on CA yesterday from 2009 and it wasn't brought to CA attention about the chloroform searches until Melich and another detective visited the hopespring house and CA couldn't let them in because ICA was inside. That is when they told her these searches were done on the computer. CA told LDB at that time that she did do the search for chlorifill and spelled it exactly like that whereas the actual search was done for chloriphyl The part about the stain in the trunk is also a downright lie. There is no way after eleven years of purchasing a vehicle you are going to remember there was a stain in a vehicle when you purchased it. I know I wouldn't at least.

Morning folks. We have 608 people here this morning (340 guests). Quite a crowd. I'm sure we have enough food for everyone. Here's to a productive day!

Oh Lulled into security she would not do this.
I see....
I don't think I've got time in this sidebar give my whole thought on this but I must have been the only person on the board who doesn't "hate" CA and expected this.
I don't admire much about her - well almost nothing - but I did expect it.
Not quite as bad as it was - but nonetheless - knew she would not completely step away from ICA. She is using the mentally ill excuse in her brain now I think.

Good morning one and all. :seeya:I'm here for the entire day today!
I got home just in time yesterday to see the Cindy show. What a doozie! Very distrubing that Cindy decided once and for all to turn her back on Caylee and throw her away like trash - just as sure as her daughter did. I learned that they will stop and nothing and are capable of anything. I honestly don't know how these poor excuse for human beings live with themselves. I hope they spend eternity in Hell.

Can't wait to see what insanity today is sure to bring.

What's the best live feed to watch? Orlando Sentinel video is waaaay behind.

Good Morning Everyone

Thanks you Beach for the wonderful spread and Lacyanna for a beautiful, peaceful place for all to enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech