2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope LDB is out there sharpening her knives for this evil woman .

Does anyone remember the date as the 17th when CA says she found the pool ladder up and the gate open?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnrsqf33MXA"]YouTube - ‪The Beatles-Magical Mystery Tour‬‏[/ame]

Had this song in my mind while I listened to CA today.

This should have gone here and I mistakenly posted it in the trial thread.

I have a feeling that JB went to George and Cindy and said 'look" they are going to put Casey to death the state has a strong case here if you don't do something your daughter is going to die. Do you want that you have already lost your granddaughter and cannot bring her back now is your chance to help your daughter. You love your daughter don't you well help us save her life. I really believe this was a conversation had and this is my own feeling not something that was actually said.

I think you may be spot on with this feeling. If this goes down the way it's starting to look like it's going down, IMO the SA should charge CA, GA and ICA with a variety of charges on the spot and tote them all out in shackles....

One hour of court and we had 4 side bars and one break.
I have to take my kid to the doctor. So I wont be able to count anymore.

I can do projections ??

1. 24 month shorts fit my 3 1/2 yr old since we ditched the diaper.
2. If Caylee ALWAYS had on shoes, when she "drowned" she would've had shoes on.
3. I don't know what I would do if this were my child facing the DP, but I do know that I can hardly look at the pics of Caylee knowing what her grandmother is attempting to do. I don't want to judge, but dang it is hard to imagine how CA sleeps at night.

Their lawyer's statement doesn't even make sense. If the As are so interested in seeing justice then why do they lie on the stand. That only makes sense in the world of the A family where justice= ICA getting everything she wants.

Does anyone remember the date as the 17th when CA says she found the pool ladder up and the gate open?

See, I thought is was after the gas can incident. Because she brought up the fact that somebody broke into their shed to get gas....and one of her co-workers said well that is troubling. Why don't you call the police?

I wonder if Cindy's testimony is a trade off for River Cruz?? Maybe Cindy didn't want that lady on the stand.

If Caylee drowned and Cindy knows it - please explain the 911 call, the 31 days, the search, the duct tape, the hot body contest, the collection/acceptance of money to the A's.....no way this can add up

Now would be the time for GA to stand up and do something for the one somebody, who really loved him just as he was, Caylee. Even if that means he and CA go their separate ways afterwards. imo.

holy bloody Jesus on the cross! ( no offense meant)...this family is beyond the realm!!!!!

I'm still not worried.

MOO, if ICA does somehow manage to get away with this, she will just continue on with her plan to bump off Cindy and George, and they will definitely get her for that. :crazy::crazy:

Seriously, I don't think this testimony is going to be as big a defense win as some people are making out.

Since Caylee was potty trained, I am sure those shorts fit fine.

You know, it is not even so much that Cindy is lying on the stand. She is slanting her testimony on the stand. It is very obvious to me that she is following JB's lead. Very well rehearsed.

Originally, yes. That was for GVS interview IIRC.
But since JB/ICA changed from Zanny has her, to accidental drowning she has 'modified' her answer.

Surely if we can see that CA is "not quite so genuine" than the jury is feeling the same thing.
And women judge over women by a very high standard, esp the mothering standards. If they feel a woman is being honest and forthright they will have mercy and understanding BUT if women feel another woman is being dishonest, deceitful, and manipulative........look out because women recognise that bologna a mile away. And you don't want to meet a woman's wrath about being duped. (I can say that coz I am a woman-lol)

moo

SA's cross on GA. Did you not testify under oath that you would do anything to save your daughter's life including ignoring a subpoena if you knew it would save your daughter's life? But then again it just proves the A's are willing to lie about anything and everything. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove