2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...interesting. LA reached out to defense. Refused to meet with prosecution.

JB wanted some instruction read and JA said this was not about counsel behavior ...overruled

LA refused to meet with Prosecution. He reached out to the DT last week.

JA questioning LA about the locations that he identified in the trunk of the car
JA: didn't have a stench
LA: no

LA refused to meet with State to prepare for his testimony but reached out to defense this week

Like I said in the other thread, I think part of his crying may be out of guilt for having not gone to see her being born. Especially now that she's gone. JMO

I agree Cement. But I also think Lee is hurt that his mother denied his hunch when he thought his sister was pregnant. He was kept out of the family business and possibly he was very hurt that he was lied to.

He could also be upset just thinking back to Caylee and how now, she is gone. No more Caylee and here he is sitting in court being questioned in his sister's murder trial. I think Lee has plenty to cry about.

jmo

Lee is stumbling over his words, he's lying about reaching out to the defense team. The defense team contacted him.

Go get 'em JA...you can put this down. Called Jose himself..and calls him Jose!

LA refused to meet with anyone on SA team. LA stated he refused to meet with Baez initially then did reach out to Baez because he was in a meeting where his parents were, he felt that there was information revealed that LA thought Baez needed to know.

(What-ever-that-meant. YOu got me)

LA 'refused' to meet with SA to prep, but 'reached out' to JB this week to discuss specific info JB needed to be made aware of. Hmmmmmm

Dont shoot me....I think Lee is actually going to do the right thing for Caylee. (Of course, CA had me fooled once as well.)

I hate this family. Truly.

Please STOP asking open-ended questions. Lee and cindy can confuse and befuddle anyone.

JA making headway and leaving a wake in his trail...on to baby bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member