2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else that was lied about!

She did not look like a preemee!

She come a month early according to who. The queen liar of the family as to when she actually conceived?

Also did ICA have pre-natal care Since they didn't believe she was preg.
@ 7months

Screen shot of stain:

stain.png

Can someone point me to where the stain was really? Is it where the red circle is? Cause that isn't one of the places LA stated was stained when he bought the car.

TIA!

Cindy just helped the prosecution. They planned the shower before Caylee was due in September. Caylee came a month early.

IMO
I got that also, she had to change the invitations, so they had to have gone out before Caylee was actually born. The family did announc the impending birth of Caylee with at least a shower invitation well before Caylee was even due, per Cindy. IMO, MOO

I'm certain that soon as ICA saw an OB for her pregnancy they immediately did a dating ultrasound. Ultrasound technology can be pretty accurate to determine an estimated due date. However, they are more accurate in the first trimester in determining an EDD.

And, didn't GA testify that they (he and CA) were with her during her first ultrasound and went to every DR visit with her?

Caylee was a month early?

I never heard/read that either!

Either a month early or Casey was further along than anyone thought......doctors can and do make mistakes. :)

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony You can get interesting trial insights by following our awesome WESH legal analyst @RichardHornsby

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@AmandaOberWESH You may also find yourself dumber for doing so, #FairWarning...

:floorlaugh:

What does it matter??

In the OS JB said that they hid the pregnancy and that it was a secret and denial denial denial. On direct Cindy and George both testified that they were excited as soon as they found out and shouted to the world that they were having a grandbaby. Lee's testimony said his mother told him to stay out of it and pretty much shut up, backing the DT that it was to be a secret. JB is trying to say the shower didn't happen until they couldn't keep it a secret anymore. SA trying to refute.

Birthweights for a month prem would be approx 5lb - 5lb 4oz

anyone know how heavy caylee was?

LDB will clear it up... CA said she had a party the night they found out about caylee vs baby shower

Baez is trying to prove they didnt admit the baby was coming until it was the baby was here??

Maybe?? I know, I just tuned in.

Boy, I really missed a lot today. But what did JB accomplish or attempt to accomplish with LA? Was LA going for it? I don't get what the defense is trying to do with the family and whether it is working.

Opinion is split, but to me, it is making this family look loony enough to do anything...cover for each other, hide an accidental death, drive around with a body in a trunk, and then act "normally" until it all blows up in their faces. Only I think Cindy was left out of the loop...

Caylee came a month early? How do they know exactly, I wonder, since they didn't even know she was prego till third trimester?

because ICA did not get preantal care through a good chunk of her pregnancy, I expect they got due date VIA ultrasound which is commonly several weeks off in accuracy. they might have given a date in early sept but that doesnt mean she was truly early IMO

My son was an insane 7lb 9oz at 3 1/2 weeks early...he didn't look like an early baby either. Not that I buy anything they say at all...it's just possible that a preemie not look it.

My daughter was that early too but only weighed 5lbs 4oz. Babies are so different, aren't they?

ETA: I'll bet you're glad you didn't go full-term. lol

In his opening, JB said they were ashamed that Casey was pregnant and didn't tell anybody about it, that they hid Caylee "like a flower in the attic."
So, throwing a shower for her doesn't fit in with that line.

ironic that he would say like a flower in the attic... flowers in the attic???

Caylee came a month early..............per what...these people didn't even KNOW Casey was pregnant for months and months....so another thing Casey lied about. And the lie goes on.

I was thinking the same thing!!

Only way CA would know when Caylee was due would be when ICA TOLD her Caylee was due. And I wouldn't believe ICA if she told me the sky was blue.

Juror 5 is reviewing her notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:56 PM

If this WAS a soap opera, people wouldn´t even think the story line was believable!

#
#caseyanthony Ironic that soap operas normally air during this time period. This family drama is soap opera material.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:50 PM

:D

Well, the drama is certainly more entertaining then General Hospital...

but this is REAL life about a dead baby. I can be fascinated by the insanity of this family and JB but I always try and remember this is about Caylee.

Baez referred to "Caylee's remains" several times today. Guess it may not matter at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3