2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he didn't go. I didn't hear he wasn't invited.

Hurt enough to break down in tears talking about it 3 years later, while Casey simultaneously breaks down in what I think are the first real tears we've seen through this whole trial?

Something's up - something happened during that time surrounding Caylee's birth, or surrounding Casey's pregnancy that is very emotional for this family. Either that, or something is about to be testified to that pertains to that time period, be it lies or truth, that is causing them both some shared pain. Will Lee lie and confirm the abuse, knowing it will destroy George? No, Casey wouldn't shed tears over that.

There's something going on though, of that I'm certain.

She's going to get away with this. It's going to be just like OJ. And what is that going to do to our faith in our justice system.

Maybe I'm jaded or old, or both, but I don't feel sorry for these people at all, any more, any of them. MO, KC is obviously guilty. The family knows it but they are going to pull out all the stops so that she will not be held accountable for Caylee's death. These people are reading from a script and I'm afraid it's going to work. As they spoke it in jail, they are the hand forming into a fist.

The judge needs to cut the lunch hour for all but the jury, way too much wasted time.

Cause Cindy was in bathroom wailing someone said and I am sure GA was waiting outside holding her purse ..

Yes this is exactly the same thing posted when CA got off the stand the first time she testified. Maybe she has a tape recording of herself. Give me a break.:banghead:

Quick question. Before we went to lunch break, JP said something about the defense updating everyone with their timeline of when they would rest. Did anyone catch that? And what was the outcome? Thanks.

Sort of and she's already a celebrity on twitter. You know you hit the big time when the court clerks have their own hash tags.

Where?? I like her and LDB..... any and all info I can get about them I read!!

Do the Ants always get the same seats in court? Is there a big reserved sign on them for them??

respectfully, it wasnt necessarily the pregnancy...it was a MASSIVE change in their lives which he was absolutely excluded from even knowledge of.

no more to it IMO.

OK, so this is what I don't understand. WHY was HE excluded from KC being with child??? What did LA do to deserve this exclusion?

ughhh...this trial is getting to me. Slept in until almost 10:00 AM, feeling fat and frumpy and angry! I guess I missed quite a morning (which is okay). I hope the DT wraps it up before 2020.

MOO

Mel

I have to get up at 2:30 AM my time to catch the trial Mel. I always feel fat and frumpy anyways :D

Cause Cindy was in bathroom wailing someone said and I am sure GA was waiting outside holding her purse ..

Did this happen again today because I made mention of this on the sidebar thread and don't want anyone to think I meant today. I was talking about her previous testimony earlier in the trial.

Again .... sigh for the poor jurors who are just sitting around watching their clothes go out of style!

For those on Twitter, @MarkNeJame and @RichardHornsby have been bickering all lunch break.

stevehelling Steve Helling
Rode the elevator with the Anthony family at the lunch break. Cindy was comforting Lee, who was still crying. #CaseyAnthony

OH OH. I do not like the sound of that at all. Does the Queen Bee have control over this upcoming testimony right now?

Interesting that Bill S says a little less chance of a hung jury with longer trials as jury forms a bond and are willing ti listen to each other and rethink their opinions

They, attornies and HHBP, should have come back from lunch at 1:00 to take care of this.

A deputy signaled to me not to cross my legs. (They were crossed at the ankles. I have 6 inches of leg room.) Seriously?!? #CaseyAnthony

Wow

Wow is right! Talk about over-policing! When I was growing up, I was taught that was a ladylike way to sit when wearing a skirt. Such silliness in light of what's going on in this courtroom, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3