2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jury thinks Lee is lying... Cindy was lying... couldn't that help the defense? The family lies about everything so maybe they did when Caylee died.

well now we know what was up with him on the witness stand during the state's case!

sheeesh!!!!

Does impeachment mean he committed perjury and can then be convicted?

...so I just blocked it all out

so you say

please read page 55

#caseyanthony WESH analysts think earlier, Baez hoped Lee would say "other" thing upsetting him was the sex abuse, but he didn't go there.

Just asking for clarification: are you saying incest is prevalent in the United States right now...or is this part of the book? I need to get out more.

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet but the book is fiction, about kids locked away in the attic. The two oldest enter into an consensual incestious relationship. If memory serves correct. I sure hope the book is not a reflection of current society.

Lee Anthony: When I did ask about it it was denied to me and told to let it go. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:56 PM

Lee Anthony: Said parents didn't admit pregnancy to him. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:55 PM

#caseyanthony WESH analysts think earlier, Baez hoped Lee would say "other" thing upsetting him was the sex abuse, but he didn't go there.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:55 PM

Lee is talking about his sister being pregnant. He is about to read statement from prior depo. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:53 PM

Lee Anthony did not mention pregnancy to her when he picked her up at the airport. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:53 PM

Ha! So LA saw the prep for Caylee's birth, but was cranky that they didn't let him drill ICA abt the pg. It's not that it was hidden from him. He CHOSE not to be a part of it IMO.

I agree Cement. But I also think Lee is hurt that his mother denied his hunch when he thought his sister was pregnant. He was kept out of the family business and possibly he was very hurt that he was lied to.

He could also be upset just thinking back to Caylee and how now, she is gone. No more Caylee and here he is sitting in court being questioned in his sister's murder trial. I think Lee has plenty to cry about.

jmo

they also denied "his hunch" that his sister was responsible for whatever happened to Caylee. Sounds like this is the way it's gone most of his life.

Early on there was some mention of Lee's "illness" or "problems" which CA and ICA and the family in typical fashion danced around in a hush hush manner. We were left with the impression that Lee probably suffers from bouts of depression (gee! giving how much of his existence and life is just as a doormat for his family, particularly his sister I wonder why he would be depressed). If that is the case then being made to feel left out of something like his sisters pregnancy would be a major trigger and would hit him very very hard.

Exactly!

I love you all, hope you have a wonderful afternoon trial session. I am so angry right now I can hardly swallow, so, I chose to sit on my hands for a while.

LA said he CHOSE not to show up at the hospital, he made it sound like he was shut out when JB was talking to him. A A is an A now matter how you dress it.

Wow, maybe we are hearing the brotherly version of "you had chili without meeeee!" Although to be fair, I can see why LA would be upset at all the special treatment his sister got. She seems to have been good at knowing how to direct all the attention to herself.

I love that Ashton won't let Lee mislead or confuse him. Whenever LA starts to go off on a tangent, Mr. Ashton steers him right back to the matter at hand.

LA: I read that entire page.
JA: You were referring to the first time you noted it, right?
Yes.
JA: When your parents learned of the pregnancy, they were very excited, weren't they?
Well, yes.
JA: Are you saying there was no preparation for the birth of this child.
LA: That's why I was so angry. Because I wasn't included in any of it. I was told to "let it go."
JA:Your parents were over the top about this, weren't they?
LA: No.
JA: You described them as "over the top"
LA: My parents ARE very over the top, I was told to let it go.
JA: Go to page 35 of the depo. Read the whole page Mr. Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961