2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... none of Casey's "friends" at the baby shower.

Or were they, but CA just couldn't see them!? :giggle:

2:45 - Judge and lawyers present

JB - what we discussed earlier - I think is going to be an issue

HHJBP - tell your colleagues

Jury coming back (2:46)

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CA BY JB

When was Caylee's baby shower? The shower was scheduled for August 13th. It was postponed because of her birth. It was around the 27th of August. Caylee was born on the 9th. The shower was after Caylee was born because she was born a month early.

She was shown Defense Exhibit ER

OBJECTION BY LDB - relevance - HHJBP - establish what the photo is

She recognized the photo.

OBJECTION by LDB - relevance -

SIDEBAR #10 (2:51-2:57)

Last OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

She was shown a photo and identified it as being taken at her brother's wedding. She did not know at that time that ICA was pregnant.

Did anyone tell you she was pregnant

OBJECTION - hearsay - SUSTAINED

Photo marked as Exhibit 56

Baby shower attended by Casey's grandmothers, aunts, some of CA's friends, JG's mother, neighbors. None of the guys were present.

No further questions.

Witness excused (3:00)

Baez asked #CindyAnthony about who attended baby shower. none of the men were present. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:59 PM

Geez...can we get a few more hours of testimony in about a baby shower I could care less about?

WTH?

Boy, I really missed a lot today. But what did JB accomplish or attempt to accomplish with LA? Was LA going for it? I don't get what the defense is trying to do with the family and whether it is working.

I honestly don't see what any of today's testimony has to do with the case, the trial or the death of Caylee Marie Anthony? It's all superfluous nonsense. What does it matter when Caylee was born? What does it matter who believed KC was pregnant? What does it matter if Lee felt slighted at the birth? Non of this is in any way evidence or direct testimony to the truth of the matter concerning the murder of the child! :banghead:

JB questioned to find out that none of the guys were present at shower.....I think point was more about them not hiding pregnancy than actually about LA. odd

I agree. Especially since the Hawk comes everyday. The world works weird like that.

Wow. My family has distant native american heritage but the symbolic belief in animal omens is still part of our story-telling tradition, and when you two were commenting I got chills down my spine, remembering bird omens.

I hope it is Caylee, or one of her guardian angels here to watch justice prevail.

/apologies for the digression

This is now getting unbelievable. When is it going to start making any sense?

So Cindy was brought back to testify about the date of the baby shower? Seriously?

I've always wondered that if ICA was hiding her pregnancy, what was she going to do just come home and say "surprise, I had a baby!" and everything be fine? It just baffles me. But I am sure I'm not the only one baffled with these people lol.

No way was Caylee a premature baby!

My son, born August 21, was conceived in mid November the previous year.

My daughter, born September 21, was conceived New Year's Eve.... and she was 3 weeks early.

If Caylee was premature, the delivering ob and/or records will resolve this lie.

Caylee was conceived around Halloween...imo.

I'm so confused about where the Defense is going with all of this.

Me, too. Why does it matter if Caylee was born early and/or when the baby shower was held? Who cares? Good Lord, they belabor everything. I am lost about whatever point is trying to be made.

This witness is who I earlier saw go to a sidebar right after lunch I think it was, be prepared for CM to try to sneak something in, IMO, MOO, etc.

Hmmmm......who is this hunk, err.......I mean LE :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member