2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who feels sorry for that court reporter? Poor thing has to jump up and run with that machine every 15 minutes cuz JB can't follow rules! We need to have Kimster there with her raygun to zap him when he strays! :crazy:

You usually aren't moving that much, that's for sure.

Jurors aren't missing this.... sidebar every time the DT gigs you?? That would scream at me if I were a juror that the SAO is hiding stuff from me... it would reinforce any doubt I would be looking at.

Exactly...just draws attention to the specific testimony defense is trying to extract, and when the objections are sustained its only human to fill in the blank yourself with the answer least helpful to the State's case.

This SS was immediately after a chuckle from ICA re LA saying "what the hell is that?" (about her pg).

Attachments

• what the hell is that  pg.jpg
    what the hell is that pg.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 50
Oh, now LA is mentioning mentioning it to ICA in the car...I didn't know he'd mentioned it earlier than that.

Can someone please explain to me the point about the shorts? They were with the body regardless of size. The whole George put them on her doesn't seem to be realistic to me.

Thank you for saying "with" - we have no evidence she was even dressed in these clothes, just that they were disposed of with the body - so whether or not they fit was a moot point. IMO.

They were "with" the body. I don't see the DT's whole point about all of this.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for that court reporter? Poor thing has to jump up and run with that machine every 15 minutes cuz JB can't follow rules! We need to have Kimster there with her raygun to zap him when he strays! :crazy:

Hey, at least she's getting a lot more physical activity than her job usually allows! :)

But, I thought that Cindy/George testified that they just thought her weight was fluctuating, Lee say's he and Mom discussed it.

The Anthony's probably wouldn't buy anything with stains on it.

They are going to say the A' s tried to clean the stain. Hints the high level of chloroform aka cleaning products on the rug.

Lee says in middle of 2005 it was "brutally" obvious #CaseyAnthony was pregnant.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:48 AM

Lee corrects himself- he has said 2008 but he meant 2005. That's when Caylee was born. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:47 AM

Lee Antony said he remembers seeing #CaseyAnthony preg whne she came out of bathroom.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:46 AM

Lee says it was "brutally obvious that Casey was pregnant".

(Sort of like now, when it's "brutally obvious" that Casey murdered Caylee).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member