2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it goes, is she going to change her testimony and say that SHE DID leave the ladder down on the 15th???????

I guess we will see soon. I don't have confidence that she will be truthful.

Don't know if she will outright lie but she will certainly manipulate her previous statement as much as she can for damage control.

Not buying the tears. No ma'am. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Caylee.jpg

When are they going to show this picture?
I wish you guys would stop beating her up for this picture. You have no idea of the context. I have a video of our youngest throwing a monster temper tantrum and I'm giggling in the background. ;)

Cindy remember that you still have to live with yourself so don’t lie

CA doing the deep breathing, blowing out through the mouth a la KC.

I have a really sinking feeling that CA will NOW contradict her previous testimony to LDB that she did not take the ladder down.

It's VERY obvious, from the pics, that little Caylee would not have been able to lift the ladder up nor place the hinges properly at the top enough to lock it in and then climb up.

moo

yes, cindy, that is the way you sucked in all the people the first time.

It makes perfect sense to me that ICA would dress Caylee in something that her mother wouldn't notice was missing. CA was a hawk. She did all the laundry, she was pretty hyper-organized. ICA told her that Caylee had everything she needed "at the nanny's". If anything was missing, CA would KNOW.

That said...I was a SAHM. When my boys were little, and I went out, I would routinely come home and find that my husband would have them dressed in clothes that, imo, didn't fit right, or match right (looking back, it's more amusing, and less irritating :) ). They still fit, but not the way I would like them to for daily wear. I could see CA assuming clothes didn't fit, because *she* would never put Caylee in old clothes, but ICA may not have felt like looking for better, or doing laundry.

CA and ICA working together in their efforts to milk sympathy from the jury...both of them still crying...this is just wrong

where is he going with this pool and ladder?

Cindy already said she took the ladder down after they swam

Watch....she is going to claim that she was mistaken back in 2009...going to say she took ladder down on the 9th...NOT the 16th....is going to say memory is now clearer due to new meds...:banghead:

Why all the tears Cindy? About to throw GA under a bus?

you see the damn pool everyday cindy...why are you crying!!!

Jb w/CA - defense exhibit of picture of the swim pool in A backyard - with ladder attached....does ladder disconnect? yes - show jury where a hinge is on top of ladder - open it and pick ladder up and comes off.

show picture DS - approach witness - photo depicts where we place ladder after we move it....shows shwere ladder down or off....received in evidence - publish to jury
approach witness? you may - another picture CA sniffing ...another picture of swim pool...with ladder off - publish to jury ....another picture to show CA - she starts crying - .....photo of (denies needing a break) - picture of Caylee walking up ladder - CA is behind her holding her - OBject - relevance - sidebar

Camera just did a shot into the gallery - LDB sitting quietly leaning forward staring at CA.......loved it!

Enough with the loud SNIFFLING Cindy, seriously. Oh lord, the sun is just coming up and I am tempted to pour some brandy into my coffee this morning. Geeezzzz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth