2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so she has given a picture of Caylee going up the ladder to the DT to safe her murdering childs life.

OMG, please let the jury see these people for who they are.

JB just "snuck" in a pic not seen/known to the SAO of Caylee climbing the pool ladder with CA behind her.

Another sidebar.

CA in tears, KC pouty faced.

Jeez Cindy - you see the pool and ladder every single day! It's in your yard! If it was the cause of death, why didn't you take it down? Only pictures of it make you weep? Whatever.

I am so over these two crying. No sympathy for CA after yesterday. She's still manipulating the world and has just decided to use Caylee. I imagine the words "you can't bring her back" are said frequently.

OMG if she walks out of there free I will be very po'd (if she lies about the pool ladder)

Watch....she is going to claim that she was mistaken back in 2009...going to say she took ladder down on the 9th...NOT the 16th....is going to say memory is now clearer due to new meds...:banghead:

Kent, IIRC she didn't just say it in 2009 she's already told the jury sitting in that room when she was on direct for the state that she remembers putting up the latter on the 15th. So is she going to backtrack, I think it's safe to say she's going to.

where is he going with this pool and ladder?

Cindy already said she took the ladder down after they swam

I don't understand why His Honor is allowing the defense to make up evidence? There is no evidence Caylee drowned...only the words of ICA...that should tell anyone it's not the truth....

Last night all the talking heads were talking about how they see mothers and family members come into court everyday and are willing to lie and say their child was with them when everyone else saw them murdering someone so maybe it is true that the jury will give less credence to a mother as they know she is willing to lie to save her daughter.

Cynthia Marie Anthony has lived up to my expectations. She has even managed to deliver better than before, if possible.

OUr town has been unindated by smoke due to nearby fires and my eyes have been running for a week now.

Just occurred to me as I wipe away the "tears" a thousand times a day, I don't think I have EVER wiped and then looked at them???

Am I the wierd one??

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Will Not SAY Anything about GMa.

6/24/11
8:59 Court in session

Cindy Anthony is first witness

JB saying they have some things to mark and need a little more time. His Honor said that's why they were supposed to be there at 8:30.

9:02 Jury comes in for the morning

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CINDY ANTHONY BY JB

CA - So help me God - yes

Regarding the shorts found with her remains - she's seen a photo. She stated that the last time she saw her, Caylee was wearing 3T.

The photo was taken in the spring of 2007. Caylee was on the high end of the growth chart. The day this photo was taken, she actually video taped her. JB wanted to show video.

OBJECTION BY LDB - relevance - APPROACH THE SIDEBAR

SIDEBAR #1 (9:06-9:11

She has reviewed the video marked as Defense Exhibit EH. This is a fair representation of her size in spring 2007.

Video marked as Defense Exhibit 46.

Video played showing Casey and Caylee playing on the floor (ICA in green shirt and Caylee in pink plaid shorts with purple top)

*ICA and CA both crying*

Since this video was taken Caylee had grown quite a bit.

She knows the video was taken when it was because the date stamp says April 2007 and she knows the skirt she was wearing at that time was someone out of date and she didn't wear it much after that.

You were wearing a skirt that was out of date?

OBJECTION - leading - SUSTAINED

She has watched that video hundreds of times since she haven't seen Caylee since that date and there are still pictures of her holding her on that day and she recalls the Hawaiian print skirt and she doesn't recall wearing it after that.

She was then shown photo that she recognized.

OBJECTION - relevancy - JB says he will proffer at the sidebar

SIDEBAR#2 (9:18-9:20)

She identified the photo as being of their backyard swimming pool. It showed the ladder connected.

Photo marked as Defense Exhibit 47 and published to the Jury.

The ladder disconnects. She stated that there is a little hinge at top and the ladder comes off.

She was shown Defendant's Exhibit DS and identified it as a photo showing where they would place the ladder when they removed it and showed the pool with the ladder down. Item marked as Defense Exhibit 48.

She was shown another photo of the pool and agreed it showed a slightly different angle. Item was marked as Defense Exhibit 49.

*CA crying loudly - JB asks if she needs a break and she says No*

She was then shown Defense DU and identified it as a picture of Caylee walking up the ladder with CA holding her.

LDB OBJECTING AND REQUESTING A SIDEBAR

SIDEBAR #3 - (9:25-

Her thinking is more clear now - 3 years later and even better than 6 weeks ago! She should be tested at the University of Florida....it is a miracle!!

I personally would like to know what kind of medication Cindy is on right now for her memory to all the sudden be so clear. I'm surprised she hasn't told us what she remembers about being in her own mothers' womb??

The one big thing that hit me like a sledge hammer when I was reading all of yesterday's trial and sidebar threads was...
OMG - if LDB impeaches CA - does that mean the 911 call would be thrown out also?

Anyone who knows - for sure - legal heads please - can you answer this?

So if CA says she left the ladder up does that mean she is going along with the OS? If so, maybe that is why GA doesn't look so good watching this go down.

Watch....she is going to claim that she was mistaken back in 2009...going to say she took ladder down on the 9th...NOT the 16th....is going to say memory is now clearer due to new meds...:banghead:

that's what I was afraid of.....

I wish you guys would stop beating her up for this picture. You have no idea of the context. I have a video of our youngest throwing a monster temper tantrum and I'm giggling in the background. ;)

Caylee is dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members