2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez sounds deranged. Whoever was responsible for giving him a pass in his law studies must be cringing right now

I may be losing my mind, but did CA just refute her testimony of yesterday as to her whereabouts on June 16 and being at work? Yesterday, it was I could have been home doing those computer searches? Today, she was @ work?

It's hard to keep up with her lies.
Yesterday's lies were about her being at home making computer searches about Chloroform, when her work record documents her as being at work.
Today's lie is about her being home finding the pool ladder down and calling GA about it, when her work record shows her being there.
Same lie different day..

I can't believe ICA couldn't even do her own laundry for herself and daughter. She didn't have a job, afterall. My sons learned to do their own laundry at a very young age.

I was just watching this with the sound off for a minute, taking a break, and her evasiveness is plainly obvious. All people can read body language to some extent, and she looks dishonest. I'd be surprised if the jury goes along with any of this, it's not actually worth listening to.

I think the jury is gonna pick up on the fact also, that Cindy appeared to be more of a mother than Casey did to Caylee. Everything she says SHE did are things Casey should have been doing.

I hope the jury throws out all their testimony and relies on the scientific testimony!!
I said before and I will say it again-The A'S playing both sides will come back and bite them and it is biting them NOW!!

JB asks to approach witness - permitted
asks - CA to review pics = photos of tags - object overrule that is true on all but one...all garments knit cotton material? all but one....

that one you showed me that is of jean material - like a cotton - pictures of jeans in background - they are a cotton - shorts Caylee found in were jean material? they were cotton....the knit material stretches - rougher thick material Caylee grew out of them faster than knit material...have kept most of her stuff - alot kept in KC room - we had other locations - when LA moved out we used that closet - Caylee didn't have closet we had an armoire - jean shorts Caylee was found in....hadn't seen them for several months - only occassion to see them if you washed them? correct....in 2008 was it frequent custom of yours to go thru her clothing....times of year take out old clothes and put them aside - any holidays - spring clean - if I put on her notice too tight - put on her dresser or put back into her drawer - unless washin clothes you hadn't seen them in a long time....hadn't seen them.....Caylee was a child vs being a baby - she was already a toddler - yes....obedient - treat her like was in military? no - ran and played like normal toddler - depend on surroundings - average normal toddler - I thought she was ?

LDb -shorts pink cotton shorts - is that same fabric in shorts in photo taken in 2007 - similar - sturdy cotton has less give than knit fabric - yes

CA stand s - down

"if not above average" Baez, that was Ashton's line during the death penalty hearing.

You know what all this questioning shows??? That it was mainly CA who took care of Caylee. ICA had very little to do with the day to day upbringing of Caylee. ICA truly was just a nanny for CA while she was at work.

:goodpost: On the money.

RE-DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CA BY JB

Photos of just tags?

OBJECTION - leading - OVERRULED

That's true - all but one. All but one are knit type garments.

She identified the photo showing a cotton pair of shorts. The ones she was found in were a cotton type material. She agreed the knit material was much stretchier. She grew out of this type of material faster than the knit.

She has kept most of Caylee's clothing.

They had three locations of where they kept Caylee's clothes. When Lee moved out, they used Lee's, Casey's and the armoire in her room. She agreed her clothing would be kept all around the house.

She had not seen her wearing the pink shorts for several months. The only time she would see them was when she washed them. You wouldn't...

OBJECTION - leading - SUSTAINED

Would you go looking for her clothing? Certain times - like Christmas when she would receive gifts. Birthdays, holidays. If she noticed something was too small, she would put it aside.

Unless she was washing the clothes, she wouldn't see them on a regular basis.

As to obedience - she was not overly strict with her. She ran and played like any other toddler - depending on her surroundings. She felt she was above average.

No further questions by JB.

RE-CROSS BY LDB

The pink cotton shorts is similar to the fabric in 314. The sturdy cotton that has less give than the knit fabric.

Witness is excused (11:32)

Lee Anthony is in the courtroom and we hear from a source he'll be giving explosive testimony!!! Good day to watch trial.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:31 AM

OMG....are you kidding me with these questions?

Caylee was a child?

You didn't discipline Caylee as if she was in the military?

WTH??

Almost as bad as did you ever see KC torture Caylee?

moo

HOLY SH**

LA is up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads