2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: "Gentlemen, I don't know. The only thing I can do is read his report read his deposition and see whether or not he has changed his opinion and whether or not he has complied with this court order....

You would think that this would have grown old by now but I guess some things never change!"

"You would think that this would have grown old by now, but some things never change" HHJP

Judge Perry looking at Baez shocked and amuzed when Baez says; "This has gone on long enough, we're not going to go through this..." trying to get HJBP angry at Ashton for raising this latest discovery issue.

HJBP: You would think this would have gotten old by now but I guess some things never change.

CJBP says "Some things never change"

Ain't that the truth!

:lol:

CM says he has a different matter to discuss and they go into sidebar

HHJP to JB you would think this has grown old by now, but some things never change

CM calling sidebar

JB seems to be acting like he's never had a witness try to testify differently to something in their report before. :rolleyes:

Sidebar and now we are getting into another late start. Good Lord.

WTH?! Isn't the whole point of having the attorneys come in at 8:30 from now on so that they don't waste the jury's time at 9am ?!

I simply cannot understand CM's words. Neither can HHJP though.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Why does #josebaez not learn his lesson? Why does #baez not review witnesses ahead of time? Why does he not hear #JudgePerry? #CaseyAnthony

Whew.......I was getting worried but now we have a sidebar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that JA never has to try another case against this man in the brown suit, whose name or initials I will not even reference. This man who just told the judge "we are not going to go through this...we are not willing to go into this..." He should be held in contempt for going against the court's instruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966