2011.06.26 WEBSLEUTHS RADIO with Beth Karas & Richard Hornsby

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping this up - great question!

Yes I do, but in his defense (and he really doesn't deserve it) I too begin to exhibit what some might consider a lack of proper respect to a judge that I think is intentionally making my job more difficult or unnecessarily restricting my case.

LOL,

That was the first live show I made.

Great Fun, Smart Guests, and Oysters too!
Thanks Tricia, Kimster, Richard & Beth.

Now can we please get Cindy and George sequestered when they're not on the stand?

Who was that trintrin person?:great:

Yes I do, but in his defense (and he really doesn't deserve it) I too begin to exhibit what some might consider a lack of proper respect to a judge that I think is intentionally making my job more difficult or unnecessarily restricting my case.

Is that what you believe is happening? From a layman's point of view, it appears that Judge Perry is bending over backwards for the Defense to insure that nothing comes back on appeal. I trust your opinion and if that is what you say is happening, I'm lost.

I'm glad the tech difficulties didn't distract from y'all enjoying the show! Let's all give Tricia a hug cuz I know that was rough on her. :hug:

I feel hurt and neglected that I was not blamed for any technical problems.

YET, . YET.

Speaking of - please have him on the show!

It will have to be a 2-hour show so that we can all call in to complain to him about our slow-to-load pages, the fact that we can't hear anything, my front left tire makes funny noises when I brake, why is chat not open, my dryer keeps alerting about the lint screen when the lint screen is clean, and why does my husband feel that we need three remote controls to operate one AV system.... ;)

Poor baby! Please be a guest on the show sometime. I am a great fan of yours.

has many many fans. Deservedly, I might add. He would be a most awesome guest.

And now my questions:

1. Do we need a fundraiser to get Tricia a new computer setup? and
2. How soon can we get a WS cable tv show going???

I have to admit something to y'all. I never thought I'd ever get the chance to ask Mr. Hornsby to keep talking. :giggle: I'm so glad he knew how to keep flying! :great:

I'm glad the tech difficulties didn't distract from y'all enjoying the show! Let's all give Tricia a hug cuz I know that was rough on her. :hug:

FOR TRICIA!!!
:grouphug::grouphug:

Great Show Tricia!

(Although, possibly, a little more screening for chat participants might keep some of the riff raff at bay, LOL!)

I wish there were a way that I could monitor the chat room during the show but I don't think they have that function. We'll have to find out for sure. Thanks for letting us know about it because I wasn't in there and didn't realize it got bad. :( That's a bummer!

I have to admit something to y'all. I never thought I'd ever get the chance to ask Mr. Hornsby to keep talking. :giggle: I'm so glad he knew how to keep flying! :great:
I was prepared to sing a duet with if things got bad.

Kimster, I couldn't get to the Chat Room either but stopped trying about 10 min after show started. Am sorry to hear that things got wiggy up there.

I totally missed the show! :( Will it be available to listen to?

I wish there were a way that I could monitor the chat room during the show but I don't think they have that function. We'll have to find out for sure. Thanks for letting us know about it because I wasn't in there and didn't realize it got bad. :( That's a bummer!
Pay no attention to that Rebel Rouser Kimster!!!

Hi Kimster,

There is a way monitor the Chat Room on BTR. You can kick people out of it if it gets to bad.

LOL, Kimster. Purely a light hearted response to the comment I quoted.

From the intelligent discussions I monitored, I was probably the riff raff, LOL LOL.

I was prepared to sing a duet with if things got bad.

You keep promising show tunes.................so far.......nuttin'! :floorlaugh:

YET, . YET.

It will have to be a 2-hour show so that we can all call in to complain to him about our slow-to-load pages, the fact that we can't hear anything, my front left tire makes funny noises when I brake, why is chat not open, my dryer keeps alerting about the lint screen when the lint screen is clean, and why does my husband feel that we need three remote controls to operate one AV system.... ;)

has many many fans. Deservedly, I might add. He would be a most awesome guest.

And now my questions:

1. Do we need a fundraiser to get Tricia a new computer setup? and
2. How soon can we get a WS cable tv show going???

LOL I swear to you this time it was not my computer. It was Blog Talk. Poor Beth got kicked off and sent to listen to a commercial. LOL.

You should have seen my screen. Parts of the screen (the switchboard withe the callers) was dancing and minimizing then maximizing and kicking callers off all over the place.

Thank you Kimster for jumping in and taking control.

My apologies to all of those who tried to call. We had so many callers I lost count.

I'll get with Blog Talk and find out what the deal is. In the end I'm sure we will find out it was 's fault.

A big THANK YOU to Beth and Richard. It was a great show. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26
Back