2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to post this on the trial thread since the site went down. But when it goes down, I feel so lost and alone without y'all. :blowkiss:

Would the reason for the competency/psych eval be a way for the Dt to get in the sexual abuse allegations?

Interesting that with all the mountains of speculation from us and the talking heads that no one guessed this was the reason.

Wouldn't you have thought that someone would have seen these Doctors on her Jail Log??

Will we be able to read the competency motion?

iirc hhjp said the motion was not sealed but the records are (((it was at that point that wesh decided to go bat ***** and I also got locked out here LOL)))

Is anyone wondering if JB is going to have Dave testify that Alvin and the Chipmunks were missing when ICA killed Caylee and their cell phones show that they with ICA her's pinged at the burial site?

SA (cross): Were there any nuts around the area Caylee was found?
JB: Objection, nuts have nothing to do with the case.
SA: Did JB bribe you to testify with nuts?
JB: Objection, I have no nuts!

(New InSession Commentators Bevis and Butthead, "A huh, huh, snicker..."they said nuts, giggle giggle)

I believe so - HHJP made a comment that the motion was not subject to seal under the law - or that the law states it's public record - just the motion, not the evals

Guys....the motion for a comp. evaluation is a sign of desperation.

I agree SOTS.

I bet she is the biggest pain in the tushy to defend too. Can you imagine trying to work with her? Yikes.

Off topic but I started reading what seems to be a fairly good book so far about competency and the insanity defense. If anyone wants the title I'll run and grab it quick.
Competency is not the same as insanity in Law.

Two different issues.

It does seem early, but remember the jurors were waiting all that time so I suppose they needed a break.

Yeah, I know when I've been sitting around for awhile, I need a break.........pppffftttt. I'm tired of all the delays, sidebars, poppycock, and crapola. Get busy and let's get this done. I have no smilies????????????? WTF? :floorlaugh: HA!!!!!!!!!!!! It did post...........forum"s acting a little nutso.

egtu9i.jpg

So, is the competency eval strategy? Or, is it because they didn't get LA to "say it", that ICA wanted to take the stand...they didn't want her to (for obvious reasons)....and they thought that by having her evaluated, they'd get results back that would prove they were right & shouldn't take the stand but, if so, isn't it amusing that all three came to the same conslusion?

If this is the case, ICA is happy because "she showed them" she was right....she may have just made the worse decision in her life....thoughts?

Have to run out for 20 mins or so, take good notes.. Hopefully no bombshells from the DT...

They need more psych people working in Orange County. She's gaming. I knew it was her that caused the downtime. She started up early. Dollars to donuts none of them visited her Friday night..

iirc hhjp said the motion was not sealed but the records are (((it was at that point that wesh decided to go bat ***** and I also got locked out here LOL)))

It's neither here nor there in the outcome of this trial but I *really* want to read that motion. Just 'cuz I'm nosey like that :D

ICA must have showed remorse or contrition to some degree and JB interpreted that to mean ICA had snapped and asked the HHJP to get her eval .. you have to admit she did show emotion during LA testimony.... Probably stuned the whole DT. Plus I think they really want to bolster there abuse claims and get some psych eval in.

I bet dog handler is up next.. Baez will use these drawings to try to impeach him (moo) and this is exactly why JA was laughing as each one of them (drawings) were admitted into evidence...

LOL...

I know, this is going to be such a dud. Why wasn't everyone watching you walk your dog around that test car?

I don't know maybe they were doing their jobs? LOL

The jurors can't have missed the fact that Yuri was very busy checking out Zanny, her family, and all the other imaginary people ICA said might be involved in Caylee's diappearance. The more Zanny is mentioned, the more it points to ICA trying to thwart finding her daughter, IMO.

I don't believe so...it's sealed and will remain sealed...too bad though, I wanted to read how cruel, vindictive and sadistic she is...and she is one to hold a grudge...this would go against her 'innocent' theories...:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member