2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the opinion about the neighbors at the end of Hope Spring by the site they found Caylee..

It is just to freaky ..
I would not even know how to think like that and with all the "Anthony" code speak ..It just weird. She is more and more like Bundy than we think ..

According to online records, there was someone with the first name
"Zenaida" living at 4709, and someone with the last name
"Gonzalez" living at 4701.

Casey Anthony told law enforcement and family members that she dropped Caylee off to "Zenaida Gonzalez" "between 9 and 1."

Caylee's remains were found in the woods off Suburban Drive behind the two homes.

Attachments

• zenaidagonzalez.jpeg
    zenaidagonzalez.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 29
I've been meaning to comment on this for a long time. The Anthonys loved their pets. Cindy updated Casey on the status of the dogs and cats in her letters. It's nonsense that they would have allowed Casey to bury any pets at a "dump site." Even a goldfish.

Hamsters, according to poster above. I wonder how ICA is with animals when CA isn't around. Sociopaths & animals don't usually mix.

What is the opinion about the neighbors at the end of Hope Spring by the site they found Caylee..

It is just to freaky ..
I would not even know how to think like that and with all the "Anthony" code speak ..It just weird. She is more and more like Bundy than we think ..

Casey Anthony told law enforcement and family members that she dropped Caylee off to "Zenaida Gonzalez" "between 9 and 1."

Caylee's remains were found in the woods off Suburban Drive behind the two homes.

so HAS that business with the birthdate been confirmed???

I read that it was hamsters.

In regards to what has been told what they buried there at the site.
Very odd that my daughter's hampser died today and you know what I put it in a box, we wrote a sweet note..wrapped the box in ribbon then wrapped with a fancy scarf around the box.. the whole time I was using shovel to budy the little hampster all i could think is ohhh my.. our hampster got more respect in its death than little Caylee.. true story of today.

Other than that.. after this is over I want to send JA card of how much I appreciate his passion for justice.. and that man isnt anything to mess with his cross exams are right on the spot and the term mac truck has been used towards him.. not only a mac truck but one in full speed and no stopping. I love the guy.

It was nearby but not the same location. Behind the school if I remember.

It was my impression from Joyce and Bailey Dickens, who were Kio's friends, that the pet cemetary was at the end of the street. I think Yuri also testified to this in court. See attachment: Note- general area not exact spots...

Attachments

• remains site vs pet cemetary site.jpg
    remains site vs pet cemetary site.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 16

It is just to freaky ..

owned the properties which were old and abandoned. Names discovered by property search. Houses very old. No one had lived there for years.

Exactly! Both DC and the A's received many many tips but not only were they focused on searching for Caylee Alive but also, what made this psychic stand out from literally 100's of psychic tips? DC never followed any Caylee is dead tips, only alive sightings ... So this was a cover for an operation to check the dump site since it was dry.

Items of note are, 1 - CA was seen devastated at this time as if she got confirmation Caylee was dead, 2 - the Caylee is alive campaign ramped up when DC found nothing and, 3 - the A's traveled to CA to appear on LKL ... Then Caylee was found.

4 - JB allegedly had asked DC to call him first if they found something.

There are some things about the video that make me think that DC and Hoover were more interested making a video that would show them "looking," than actually searching.

1. The fact that they only dug in a few places where the digging looked too easy.

2. The way DC was slashing away at plastic bags without opening them to look inside.

3. They "checked" some of the plastic bags, but not all that they found.

Makes me start thinking that JB was staging a defense, already. But, these guys were close enough that they could have actually found the remains. I think it is possible that the bagged remains may have been moved, somewhat, by animals or rising and falling water levels, before critters got in there and spread out the bones. This could explain why they did not find it exactly where it was expected to be found. It wasn't exactly where it was placed.

When Caylee was not found, they most likely thought it was just another ICA lie, and went on to other things.

All of this is debatable speculation. One thing for sure is that no reasonable person would believe that Caylee was placed there after these "searches," while ICA was in jail. And, that seems to be the direction that JB is taking this...

It was my impression from Joyce and Bailey Dickens, who were Kio's friends, that the pet cemetary was at the end of the street. I think Yuri also testified to this in court. See attachment: Note- general area not exact spots...

That's right. Casey and her friends called that pet cemetary area "The Zone". They hung out there and rode their bikes on a dirt hill.

If Kronk or anybody had focused their search in The Zone, they never would have found Caylee.

Hamsters, according to poster above. I wonder how ICA is with animals when CA isn't around. Sociopaths & animals don't usually mix.

From what I understand, it was her friend who would bury her small animals (hamsters, etc) in this area and that Casey attended these "funerals". This all happened when she was much younger.

The theory has a big problem. The person receiving the "codes" has to know that they are being given codes and also has to know how to decipher them. And she said this to the cops?

There are some things about the video that make me think that DC and Hoover were more interested making a video that would show them "looking," than actually searching.

1. The fact that they only dug in a few places where the digging looked too easy.

2. The way DC was slashing away at plastic bags without opening them to look inside.

3. They "checked" some of the plastic bags, but not all that they found.

Makes me start thinking that JB was staging a defense, already. But, these guys were close enough that they could have actually found the remains. I think it is possible that the bagged remains may have been moved, somewhat, by animals or rising and falling water levels, before critters got in there and spread out the bones. This could explain why they did not find it exactly where it was expected to be found. It wasn't exactly where it was placed.

When Caylee was not found, they most likely thought it was just another ICA lie, and went on to other things.

All of this is debatable speculation. One thing for sure is that no reasonable person would believe that Caylee was placed there after these "searches," while ICA was in jail. And, that seems to be the direction that JB is taking this...

Right.

Who only spends 10-15 minutes searching????

This part of the whole case is what I can't get.

It could be the most incredible testimony of the whole trial. Kronk's extended body discovery saga is bizarre and often contradictory and nonsensical. I mean, it's strange at best.

The State will have a difficult time making him sound straight.

I agree with you if the defense can make Kronk's actions appear strange or nonsensical. That's to be seen.

I really wish SA had called him before they rested so he could tell all his story and jury could hear his side before JB got his hands on him. Now they have to stick with whatever ridiculous question DT asks. I guess there's always rebuttal.

SA can call him during rebuttal... Plus look how many "defense" whitnesses have been turned to reinforce the PT.

I think I've got this, but I bet I'll be corrected.

On aug 11, he wnet to relieve himself and a couple coworkers were with him. After he finished his business he sees a bag/skull?? who knows. He calls attention to his coworkers. When they turn to see what he's fussing about, they see a big dead snake and forget all about the bag/skull.

Later that night he calls to report what he sees.

Next day he goes back to see if it's still there and it is. He calls back and says Hey you guys never came to look. They say, okay, be right there and he waits around but gets tired of waiting and leaves. LE comes to look but they don't know where he was talking about.

Next day he calls back and says Did you find it, and they say no, couldn't find it, Stay there, we'll come look so you can show us. Cain shows up (that's the deputy) and goes into woods, pokes around a bit but doesn't try too hard. Cain comes back and kinda gives Kronk the business like You people with your tips are wasting our time and resources. Kronk says, Forget this, I don;t need to be made to feel stupid. And he leaves.

Fastforward to Dec 11. Kronk has this route again, goes to pee and thinks, gee I wonder if that bag is still there. Low and behold it is, so he pokes it a bit, sees the skull then cuts butt back to his truck to call it in.

Whoo, that's a long story.

Deputy Cain didn't go into the woods because he and Kronk saw a big snake. He wasn't going to go in there if there were snakes. He was later fired for not following up on that tip. Then, on August 21st tropical storm Faye hits the Orlando area. Over the period of about a week, that tropical storm zig-zagged across the area four times, setting a record. That storm dropped tons of rain, filling up retention ponds, and the area where Kronk spotted the bag was under water for the next 3 and 1/2 months.

Kronk only worked that meter-reader route for the month of August and then was scheduled to work another neighborhood in September, October, and November. In December he was scheduled for the Suburban Drive area again. By then, the water had receded and the bag was visible again.

DC's phone records showed that he was talking to the psychic at the time of the search. Read the emails between him and the psychic team and you'll see that this theory is just another conspiracy dead-end.

I must have missed something, because the DC phone records I saw show five or six, 1 or 2 minute calls, but none that lasted 10 to 15 minutes. Any advice where to look? I would also like to learn how much time CA spent on the phone with these two psychics. Thanks.

I think Cindy could have been talking with DC cause didn't they all have the throw away phones according to Lee.

Also wanted to throw in my friend just started watching the trial and knows no back story. She thinks JB is a good lawyer and if she was in trouble she would want to use him and she thinks RK is involved. I just wanted to scream. I tried to set her straight but I do believe JB's plan to confuse is working in regards to the viewing audience. I just hope the jury is smarter.:banghead::banghead:

You bring up a good point! The all did have the bat phones by then, so LE doesn't have access to the phone records.

Why would someone move a decomposing/skeletonized body? I still don't believe the DT theory. It just doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb