2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information on Kronk's girlfriend is out there on the web. She worked in Human Resources at the jail. It was an office job and she was nowhere near the inmates.

Facts have never stopped LP before, I'm sure he can find a way to place the girlfriend in the area where Baez and Casey met.

I know they can recross during any part of the SA or DT case, but the SA will be giving rebuttal arguments once the DT rests, can the DT cross the States' rebuttal case? Also have you heard of a surebuttal?

I think you are teasing me with the last question, but I'm kinda tired so..:whoosh: but about the recross, on closing statements, the SA goes first, then the Defense, then the SA can rebutt but I think that's it. The Defense doesn't get to rebutt the rebutt as far as I know - in closing statements that is.

Now I really am not making any sense at all...:loser:

I believe it was the psychic who directed the search otherwise they wouldn't have bothered looking by the abandoned house and would have searched closer to were the remains were actually found.

I haven't been able to figure out how they arrived at that abandoned house on Brackenwood. Did the psychic give them an address or what?

I believe it was the psychic who directed the search otherwise they wouldn't have bothered looking by the abandoned house and would have searched closer to were the remains were actually found. I think Hoover videotaped the search with dollar signs in his eyes, hoping they'd find the body and get rich showing off the skull like a trophy, the same way LP wanted to do that at Blanchard Park.

If you read the emails between DC and the psychic "handler" it's obvious he was directed there by that group. I'm not saying I believe in the psychics. While reading through those I was looking at google maps and had I been a "psychic" that's where I would have looked.

Meanwhile, a couple from Pt. Saint Lucie, searching what has come to be known as Casey Anthony's "hide out." Deep within the 430 pages of documents released this week, was testimony from a childhood friend, that she and Casey Anthony used to come to a special place in the woods near her home to spend time. These amateur detectives said they drove to the area to take a look.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/17318957/detail.html#ixzz1QXO0Ao00

According to this news article OTHER people were up there trooping around in the woods.​

I believe it was the psychic who directed the search otherwise they wouldn't have bothered looking by the abandoned house and would have searched closer to were the remains were actually found. I think Hoover videotaped the search with dollar signs in his eyes, hoping they'd find the body and get rich showing off the skull like a trophy, the same way LP wanted to do that at Blanchard Park.

Don't you think it is possible that the person on the phone who directed the search wanted to run them around a little, so that the video would not show them parking the car and walking directly to the remains?

They buried their pets behind the school, not at the Caylee remains location.

Just wondering what pet ICA buried? CA was so protective of her pups, I can't imagine her letting ICA bury a family pet...well, a goldfish maybe.

Facts have never stopped LP before, I'm sure he can find a way to place the girlfriend in the area where Baez and Casey met.

Oh he has tried but I'm sure we'd have heard about it if there was any possibility at all.

Just LP blowing smoke.....

With regard to RK:

He went out of his way...calling multiple times and meeting up with LE at the scene...during his "first discovery" of the remains. For his efforts he was put off on the initial call and then belittled by the responding officer when he went out of his way to show up at the scene on his follow-up call. Anyone with a questionable self-esteem would have retreated under this type of pressure.

Do I believe he "randomly" chose to pee in that area when he was assigned there 4 months later? No. He was probably driving by during work and his conscience was pricked so he decided to have another look and (unfortunately for him) he was right.

I really wish SA had called him before they rested so he could tell all his story and jury could hear his side before JB got his hands on him. Now they have to stick with whatever ridiculous question DT asks. I guess there's always rebuttal.

Don't you think it is possible that the person on the phone who directed the search wanted to run them around a little, so that the video would not show them parking the car and walking directly to the remains?

DC's phone records showed that he was talking to the psychic at the time of the search. Read the emails between him and the psychic team and you'll see that this theory is just another conspiracy dead-end.

TIP:

If you want to bring a link to a specific post to another thread to share that post.

There is a number (post number) next to the red triangle at the top right hand of every post.

Click on that number. A new window will open and it will be of the post you want to reference all by itself.

Copy and past that particular URL and viola you have a link to the exact post you want to link to :)

HTH anyone in the future! :)

Cool! Thanks for the great tip. I learned something new today :)

You know I think I'm going to call it a night. I'm making spaghetti for dinner - it is 8:30 here, and I actually stood at the sink where I'd poured the stuff into the strainer and wondered what would happen if I threw it at the wall.....

I think that's some kind of a sign....

SORRY if this has already been addressed, but I have a question:

Didn't a friend of Casey's tell LE that Casey and she (when they were kids) used to bury their deceased pets in that same location and put stickers on them? Or is this just my NancyG-watching giving itself away? (I can hear her saying "Pet Cemetary" in my mind.) Was this ever brought out to the jurors? If not, shouldn't it have been?

It was nearby but not the same location. Behind the school if I remember.

With regard to RK:

He went out of his way...calling multiple times and meeting up with LE at the scene...during his "first discovery" of the remains. For his efforts he was put off on the initial call and then belittled by the responding officer when he went out of his way to show up at the scene on his follow-up call. Anyone with a questionable self-esteem would have retreated under this type of pressure.

Do I believe he "randomly" chose to pee in that area when he was assigned there 4 months later? No. He was probably driving by during work and his conscience was pricked so he decided to have another look and (unfortunately for him) he was right.

Thank you for your response.

It's just hard for me to wrap my head around the fact--knowing now that it's a fact--that he was sure he saw a little skull and he let it go due to non response from LE....just my feelings.

I really wish SA had called him before they rested so he could tell all his story and jury could hear his side before JB got his hands on him. Now they have to stick with whatever ridiculous question DT asks. I guess there's always rebuttal.

It could be the most incredible testimony of the whole trial. Kronk's extended body discovery saga is bizarre and often contradictory and nonsensical. I mean, it's strange at best.

The State will have a difficult time making him sound straight.

You know I think I'm going to call it a night. I'm making spaghetti for dinner - it is 8:30 here, and I actually stood at the sink where I'd poured the stuff into the strainer and wondered what would happen if I threw it at the wall.....

I think that's some kind of a sign....

You'd have a better Defense CiC than JB or CM!

Meanwhile, a couple from Pt. Saint Lucie, searching what has come to be known as Casey Anthony's "hide out." Deep within the 430 pages of documents released this week, was testimony from a childhood friend, that she and Casey Anthony used to come to a special place in the woods near her home to spend time. These amateur detectives said they drove to the area to take a look.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/17318957/detail.html#ixzz1QXO0Ao00

According to this news article OTHER people were up there trooping around in the woods.​

Thank you so much for finding this!!!!
This article was dated Aug. 27, 2008; remains were found in Dec. 2008.
So it isn't that much of a stretch to think that someone would have a hunch that the remains would be found there, especially if he drove by that route all the time. To me, MOO, that makes more sense than two detectives-for-hire not being able to find the remains because someone kept moving them. But, once again, it's just my opinion.

Just wondering what pet ICA buried? CA was so protective of her pups, I can't imagine her letting ICA bury a family pet...well, a goldfish maybe.

I've been meaning to comment on this for a long time. The Anthonys loved their pets. Cindy updated Casey on the status of the dogs and cats in her letters. It's nonsense that they would have allowed Casey to bury any pets at a "dump site." Even a goldfish.

No, I don't. If that were the case, they would have eventually found the remains. They didn't. The "psychic' didn't actually know where the body was. Everything she told Dominic came directly from the media, possibly even from WS. There was much discussion about the A's putting pavers in their backyard in July. It turned out that was bad information anyway, there were no pavers found near Caylee. It's not the least bit odd that DC would focus on plastic trash bags. The Equusearch people did the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895