2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the SA would share that Caylee was found near houses owned by Zenaida and Gonzalez it would IMO point straight at Casey since she was the one who brought that name up. Although I suppose RK would have heard about Zanny and since he's a sneaky fellow he could have ferreted out a Zenaida and a Gonzalez nearby and decided to put the body there.

Is there a Fernandez in there somewhere?

If the whole point is still to tell the jury that the bones where not in place yet I think it is totally lost on me and that is why I was expecting them to be called

I think it was a calculated move to show they were NOT working for Baez Oct 1. AF made a point of asking when he no longer worked for Baez...
This had been brought up pre-trial...by Baez of all people. The As had a contract stating Oct. 1st.

That's what most psychics do, that's how they operate. Feed off of the information you provide them or they know about you through other means, and go with intuition/common sense. JMO.

And don't forget google maps - any good psychics use those - they will zoom down really close to the ground.

LAWYERS....

why would JB call Hoover and then try to discredit him? Why did the State try to discredit him?

What was the purpose of having him testify if he helped neither?

Dominic Casey, private investigator licensed in FL...since 3/2008 in FL....on Oct 1 2008 employed by GA & CA ....prior to that employed with JB law firm...terminated employ JB...services performed for GA & CA that overlapped during time of employ from JB and GA&CA.. security work and investigation....there were protesters @ the A home congregate from mid to late afternoon til 10,11,12,1 or 2 am....date for A's...best recollection first week of Sept til end of Oct...object overrule...we don't need to belabor this ...by end of Oct you were providing the security aspect because of the protesters...did it cause you to park your veh. on Suburban drive...when I would leave @ night time I would exit to Chicaksaw trail - head to BP gas station....wait there few minutes ...in event some protester has waited thinking I had left and come back and cause a problem...did this every evening Sept thru end Oct....the odd evening no...protesters left early...last 2 weeks of Oct there were very few...wasn't as late...

AF more likely than not you parked your car on Suburban drive on most evenings...yes most likely....recognize this picture as a general vicinity of Suburban Drive and ...where you normally park your car...most evenngs between SEpt 1st and Oct 2008...put an A on that diagram where you would be parking your car on Suburban drive and show an arrow which direction car pointed in...@ same time in vicintiy of Suburban drive..see other persons in that area...what persons or groups in that area...if start east toward school - further down - most of the nights there would be a Dep. Sherrif car....and another veh. that park and wait and sit there....receive into evidence...

Don't really see why I'm supposed to care about all this. But I'm listening anyway.

JA appears gone?? Mr. George will be cross'ing this witness it appears. IMO

ohhh looks like Mr George might handle the cross on this one....Is JA gone or did I jut miss him

I have to say...my heart lies with the SAO, but Ann finnell is like a breath of fresh air!!!

I may not agree with the DT, but I for one can appreciate a talented attorney!

Makes me appreciate JB. Things could've gone differently with AF or another attorney as lead.

Can you imagine how much further the DT would have been if they had Ann throughout the trial? We'd be done and sentenced by now!!!

Dominic Casey emails

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111088"]2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LAWYERS....

why would JB call Hoover and then try to discredit him? Why did the State try to discredit him?

What was the purpose of having him testify if he helped neither?

Since Hoover shot the video, I'm assuming they had to enter the video through his testimony.

I think the defense is scoring points with using this attorney for questioning... she is well spoken and seems to respect the boundaries of what she can and can't ask (ie: not many objections coming from the SA).

Yes. I agree that she does seem to have experience and acts professionally. Such a contrast to JB.

Her remains near the address 8905 Suburban Drive. Caylee's birth date.

wow, that is creepy. Was this deliberate or a strange coincidence?
I wish I knew the truth. All the lies are overwhelming.
Poor child deserved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member