2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Doesn't the DT want to allude that GA told them where to go?

I think that JB told DC to go there so he's trying to cover his own butt with the psychic. Trying to say it was GA might open a can of worms for JB that he does not want opened. The psychics are a better option for him than GA since the psychics would love to claim responsibility for sending the PIs there as it gives them professional relevance. GA would not be as accommodating in claiming that he sent the PIs.

Just my opinion.

IIRC GL's phone records were never produced, per conversations with DC.

Is CA crazy? What the heck?! Why did she tell LE the teddy just disappeared? :eek:

Maybe the Teddy did disappear remember toward the end of June 2008 when she kept wanting to see Caylee and ICA kept saying she was in Tampa, on vacation etc--CA started sleeping with Teddy...Cindy also testified she told this to ICA, shortly thereafter Teddy disappeared...CA testified to this twice, I believe CA states it was July 3rd...

CA neglects to say that perhaps it was found, but how??? Hmmm. Perhaps it will be pieced together in the rebuttal phase. I have always wondered if it is related to the plumbing incident on July 1, 2008 to Rainaldi and the flurry of calls to ICA. Perhaps CA telling ICA that she was sleeping with Teddy infuriated ICA and she came to the house and "intentionally disposed" of Teddy.

I always thought this is what CA was referring to her draft email to ICA on July 14, 2008

Original document: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2801-
2850%20f.pdf
“can’t sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don’t know who or what to believe anymore. You’ve told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven’t but you choose to call when you know I won’t be home. What the hell is going on? I’ve tried not to bug you to death but I still haven’t gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It’s been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they’re talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I’m not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I’m going freakin nuts not knowing what going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can’t take much more stre”

But doesn't the DT want the jury to think that GA is who told them to search there? That's what they seemed to want to imply before but now the psychic thing is coming out....I just can't figure out what the DT's idea is here. Shock I know.
I think someone put those pavers there as a marker, the info could only have come from ICA, JB or LA.

GA & CA would never have left Caylee out like that, they may be (insert) but they did love Caylee.
Possible suspects:
ICA- No explanation needed.
JB- Beacuse he learned it from ICA
LA- Because he figured it out from ICA's hints.

What does not make sense to me is why?

But doesn't the DT want the jury to think that GA is who told them to search there? That's what they seemed to want to imply before but now the psychic thing is coming out....I just can't figure out what the DT's idea is here. Shock I know.

The DT wants the jury to believe George or Cindy told the PI's where to search. But they would have to have these PI's testify to that. I don't think that is going to happen.

So they need some kind of a cover for the truth--which is that Casey spilled the beans to Baez, imo

And he wanted his team to find the remains before LE did. And perhaps LE would never be told about it, if things worked out.

Juror 8 is taking a lot of notes.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:56 PM

Didn't ICA say that when she sneezes it's a sign from Jesus? Does she think that is akin to being a psychic?

Isn't DC marking the other side of the road from where Caylee was found ? I need to catch a screen shot of the map.....

to fill you in. he worked for jb and jb stiffed him ,so he went to work for the anthonys. ca gave him a bear to give a physic to find caylee. he met with
ca and ga the night the body was found. he and ca are rumored to have had a "thing". then ca turned on him. also rumored she sent him there in nov. to find the body.

and that is it in a nut shell!

Perfect summary, Tusk!

Weren’t we speculating that LA was also on the phone during the meet and greet and that they might be talking

could explain ICA tension here

Do we then expect Mr. George to pull out DC's depo, to show what he said in his depo? I admit I know some of the info surrounding this stuff, but I am totally confused as to exactly what I am to take from the DT as far as this witness. IMO

OMG!!!! DC is LYING!!!

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Maybe the SA should put a "tail" on these PI's to see WHO he runs to tonight ... should be very very interesting ...

:great:

Don't shoot the messenger! Here is the story you'll get if you read all of DC's emails:

- in the beginning the psychic was saying that Caylee was alive
- she asked for something close to the family to "help her"
- Cindy gave DC the teddy bear to send her
- she slept with it one night, woke up in the middle of the night with a "vision"
- she then told DC and this Luke guy that Caylee was dead, but they wouldn't believe her at first and kept following other leads
- she is the one who was on the phone with DC a month later when he did this search

OMG!! This is the guy that they said Cindy was seen holding hands with and hanging all over ... EWWWWWWWWWW..

Yep. And disappeared with er got lost in a familiar city for a bit.

Does this mean I need to hunt down the FBI's report on having everyone under surveillance at the Ritz the day and day after Caylee was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7