2011.06.28 Jesse Grund is testifying today per Kathi Belich.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she told Jesse that and claimed that was why she didn't want Caylee around him.....but was fine with her father around Caylee...ya know the dad she accuses of having his oenis in her mouth before school.....yeah okay!

I say ...let it in!

I am just as confused as all of you..The only thing I can think of is the DT has not put on any evidence it actually happened.I don't know..hearsay as I thought it to be,is when someone other than the accused told you something.

Yeah she told Jesse that and claimed that was why she didn't want Caylee around him.....but was fine with her father around Caylee...ya know the dad she accuses of having his oenis in her mouth before school.....yeah okay!

I say ...let it in!

I am worried that this JG testimony might create lots of problems for George too. If Lee was abusing her, then was she telling the truth about her dad too? I worry that the jury might wonder.
I don't know what to think. I wish George had admitted to getting too close to her, or to making mistakes by visiting her. Now he looks like an outright liar.

If JG is allowed to testify and say that KC told him that Lee had molested her, why would we believe KC told JG the truth? She lied to him about him being the father of Caylee probably knowing he could not have been. The only thing is I might question Lee's character as to why JG thought he behaved strange. But it might be nothing.....maybe Lee was not in a good mood or maybe Lee was told by GA or CA that they do not like Jesse.

Jesse says that the claims of molestation attempts were all he needed to hear, that he wanted nothing to do with Lee. So, had he ever had anything to do with him previously or even met Lee yet? Maybe Casey didn't want Jesse to hear about the check stolen from Lee or other things about herself. Hopefully, if the jury hears this they will also force Jesse to tell what brought this all up, that she wanted him to move in with her before marriage and also how she lied about paternity and not having a job while his parents babysat. Oh, and how she broke up because he loved Caylee more than her, and was also out partying.

I am just as confused as all of you..The only thing I can think of is the DT has not put on any evidence it actually happened.I don't know..hearsay as I thought it to be,is when someone other than the accused told you something.

I think if KC told JG something and JG states what she told him that is not hearsay, but if JG says something that someone else told KC that would be hearsay. It is confusing though even after reading about it in the lawyers thread.

No matter what Jesse says it will be coming via what Casey told him and will the jury really believe anything she has to say?

If JG is allowed to testify and say that KC told him that Lee had molested her, why would we believe KC told JG the truth? She lied to him about him being the father of Caylee probably knowing he could not have been. The only thing is I might question Lee's character as to why JG thought he behaved strange. But it might be nothing.....maybe Lee was not in a good mood or maybe Lee was told by GA or CA that they do not like Jesse.

There was some info about JG from Lee either in an old LE interview or depo because I remember him talking about how huge JG was. Big guy and stuff and Lee admitted feeling awkward around him at first and hardly knowing the guy.

Now, just how many different molestation versions have we heard from Casey including what we read she wrote to RA in jail house letters? None match up anyway! Casey went as far as to insinuate JG had an unhealthy interest in Caylee! Anyone remember that? The adult oriented b-day card turned over to JB he sent Caylee. He loved Caylee more than Casey. He was a suspect named by ICA herself in Caylee's alleged kidnapping. Is that all going to be fair game for the state if JG takes the stand?

IMO The best thing that ever happened to Casey

was Jesse Grund.......

Casey didn't want anyone to be able to compare stories with her parents or Lee. She told people that Cindy didn't like Hispanic people, Cindy was Crazy, Lee molested her, etc...

She was lying to everyone and needed to keep them all apart.

IMO The best thing that ever happened to Casey

was Jesse Grund.......

The best thing that ever happened to Caylee was Jesse Grund, imo. *sigh* It's too bad he wasn't Caylee's father. He and his family would've loved that sweet little girl and maybe she'd still be alive today. :(

Personally, I don't give a rats behind if Lee felt her up everyday and sideways. Lee is not on trial. It doesn't excuse throwing a 2 year old in the trunk of a car with mouth & nose duct taped & filled with chloroform...and go rent & watch a movie with her latest sexual conquest and spend the entire next day in bed...with him.

No matter what Jesse says it will be coming via what Casey told him and will the jury really believe anything she has to say?

I don't think the Judge will let his testimony in. Unless Casey takes the stand, it's hearsay.

Casey didn't want anyone to be able to compare stories with her parents or Lee. She told people that Cindy didn't like Hispanic people, Cindy was Crazy, Lee molested her, etc...

She was lying to everyone and needed to keep them all apart.

You were in my mind Linda - this was her basic modus operandi - she passed out these little barbs and bon mots to keep people away from or pitted against each other - she controlled those relationships and the people very carefully

Who knows what Casey told Lee about Jesse? She didn't like for the people in her life to get too friendly with each other, it would expose all her lies.

I got the very distinct impression from Jesse on the stand today that he wanted so badly to say that he no longer believes anything Casey told him. I'm sure he was hoping the prosecution would question him about it but they chose not to waste their time until the judge decides whether this hearsay testimony will be allowed in.

One thing that Casey apparently did not tell Jesse is that Lee fathered her child. I sure would like to see Baez explain how looking and groping might create a baby, as he implied during his opening statement.

Jesse stated that Lee came across as stand offish and almost jealous when he was there - at this stage (according to CA's depo in 2009) Casey had said that Jesse was Caylees father

Im now divorced but have an elder brother- during my marriage and times of trouble with the hubby I would open my heart to my brother...the result was that my brother then despised my hubby and he couldnt hide it when hubby was around

This is what I think happened here - Casey lied to EVERYONE in her life about those close to her. She told Lee that Jesse was a deadbeat dad and she told Jesse that Lee had tried to make sexual passes at her

What i mean is Lee's attitude could have been easily explained by what Casey had said about Jesse

I felt bad for him...especially his comment about taking Casey's word (at the time) "as fact". ICA's treatment of him is despicable...and I'm sure he has many regrets about her! But I agree...he could have changed her's AND Caylee's life if Casey had realize the gift she had been given.

I think if KC told JG something and JG states what she told him that is not hearsay, but if JG says something that someone else told KC that would be hearsay. It is confusing though even after reading about it in the lawyers thread.
It's all stuff that makes the legal system silly at best. If anything, I hope all the carp that has gone on with this trial finally calls for some laws to be changed! In the search for truth, honest people find themselves asking what they are allowed to say and what they are not? Ehem. Okaaayyy...

"Don't say what you did...Tell us, what was your demeanor."

What the hay?

moo

I felt bad for him...especially his comment about taking Casey's word (at the time) "as fact". ICA's treatment of him is despicable...and I'm sure he has many regrets about her! But I agree...he could have changed her's AND Caylee's life if Casey had realize the gift she had been given.
She would have completely destroyed his life before he ever had a chance to remedy hers. He's very lucky he "got out" when he did and I'm sure he understands this now! Yay Jesse! You're free and clear to live a fabulous life without her or her pathetic finger-pointing lying mother!

moo

There was some info about JG from Lee either in an old LE interview or depo because I remember him talking about how huge JG was. Big guy and stuff and Lee admitted feeling awkward around him at first and hardly knowing the guy.

Now, just how many different molestation versions have we heard from Casey including what we read she wrote to RA in jail house letters? None match up anyway! Casey went as far as to insinuate JG had an unhealthy interest in Caylee! Anyone remember that? The adult oriented b-day card turned over to JB he sent Caylee. He loved Caylee more than Casey. He was a suspect named by ICA herself in Caylee's alleged kidnapping. Is that all going to be fair game for the state if JG takes the stand?

What was so strange about the birthday card that JG got for Caylee. Was it ever said what was on it or what it said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk