2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't unless the Mason or the SA ask Kronk about them.

My main point is that we (or I) can see that Kronk is basically lying about some things. I fully understand that the jury may think otherwise.

Then asked...

CM: Was anything else significant?

RK: No.

That is pure bull. He thought he had found Caylee and even told his buddies he saw a skull. Then later called OCSO about it.

And the snake was the big deal? No. Homey don't play that.

Since I don’t believe he hid Caylee’s body or moved it for some unknown preposterous reason, I don’t care what he says is significant or insignificant. I’m just thankful she was eventually found.

Roy Kronk is obviously testifying with legal counsel. Careful to reply to questions only without ramble, and asking for clarification of dates etc.
I am still set back by JB referring to Caylee's remains as the "dead kid". Shudder. George testifies that he attempted to use personal adjectives "such as need you in my life" to a woman that was dealing with brain tumour. Cindy denies any directives towards the PI searches yet Lee is angry once again that the "family" are once again not including him in their directives/decisions. He cannot understand why they would be looking for a deceased child rather than a kidnapped child. So, rather than argue with his parents, he removes himself from the situation. Once again.

ITA
This is the strangest trial, family and cast of characters that I've ever seen assembled!!:waitasec:
I can't even imagine what Thanksgiving on Hopesprings Drive will be like this year!!:fence:

I'm just not seeing how RK comes across in a sympathetic manner when he says August11th was the day he saw the rattlesnake...as though possibly seeing Caylee's skull was secondary...
Let's pretend for the moment Kronk is coming across terribly. Actually, let's pretend he's a bad person.

How does that validate the DT's accusation that Kronk played hide and seek with Caylee's skeletonized remains?

Mason hasn't validated Baez's opening statement yet, and that's a problem. It's not evidence, but you can't unring a bell.

Geez, from the comments it appears no witness can win here regardless of how they testify. Just want to add, that neither GA nor RK asked for any of this. The DT, in their opening statement, --on national television--to be seared in the collective memories of millions of people--accused these two men of horrible, vile things. I know it, and anyone with half a brain knows that none of what was said was true. How would you then react when questioned by the DT member who vilified you publicly? If it were me, they would have to shackle me to ensure I didn't jump off the stand and ***** slap the DT member who was questioning me.

This bears repeating ! So true :rocker:

You know, I can see it, 3 guys out there, Roy saying "is there something out there, it looks like a skull" and the others going "ya right Dude, Oh, look at the size of this snake?" and then it's all about the snake but only Roy really thought he'd seen something. I believe he went home, told his GF and she knew more about where he was cuz she watched it all on TV and she made him call. I honestly can see the other guys poo pooing ROy and latching on to the snake and ROy not thinking what he saw was a big deal till his GF said OMG that's near the Anthony's you gotta call just in case. KWIM??
i agree... and, who knows, maybe kronk is often the socially odd man out when it comes to group dynamics, i.e. tends to get ignored and is reluctant to assert himself. watching him on the stand, i would say he fits that profile...

I do not believe George Anthony had a sexual affair with River. I do believe that he may have had an emotional affair with her. One where he did betray Cindy by going to River for some comfort and to talk with. Cindy could not be talked to... she can still not be talked to. She is Casey's mother through and through.

I do not believe George told River that Caylee died accidentally... and even if he did... he was just speculating because he had to tell himself something. He didn't want to believe Casey was capable of murdering Caylee. River has no credibility to me after she changed her story just weeks into this trial.

My sentiments exactly. Many said GA appeared angry and defensive. How could he not be given what was said in JB's OS and what he was being asked about this morning?

I agree he was angry and defensive and I think I would be too. The only think I have diffculty with is believing that there were no arguments, no accusing of ica during that emotional time.

IMHO, it just doesn't feel believable because he seemed to be the only one in the jail videos that is trying to get ICA to confess to it being an accident or something happened to the baby. Can he suppress all that frustration to the point he never ever exploded in some way?

Kelly

George does not want to come across as a credible witness. He wants to come across as a liar. This is part of the plan, IMO.

I thought that was pretty obvious. Who acts like that on the stand? Especially someone who has testified before and who has sat in the court room for however many days now. He was definitely trying to come across poorly to the jury IMO.

Did anyone ever figure out why a officer was standing behind ICA all morning?

Yes, I see your point, but would they be making the connection? We've had some big storms here too, but I don't know if I could tell you the exact dates 3 years later. Especially if they weren't directly impacted or had any damage of their own - personally.

I want the State to tie up those loose ends, because if not, the DT is counting on the doubt that those varying testimonies puts into jurors minds.

Agreed. To establish those dates is VERY important, as TS Fay caused mass flooding and damage for a very long period of time. Some areas got over 5 feet of rain.

I lived through the flooding and heavy rains/damage/tornadoes associated with Fay, but in all honesty - with ALL the tropical storms and hurricanes I've lived through down here - I couldn't tell you the exact dates and months for each.

Roy Kronk is obviously testifying with legal counsel. Careful to reply to questions only without ramble, and asking for clarification of dates etc.
I am still set back by JB referring to Caylee's remains as the "dead kid". Shudder. George testifies that he attempted to use personal adjectives "such as need you in my life" to a woman that was dealing with brain tumour. Cindy denies any directives towards the PI searches yet Lee is angry once again that the "family" are once again not including him in their directives/decisions. He cannot understand why they would be looking for a deceased child rather than a kidnapped child. So, rather than argue with his parents, he removes himself from the situation. Once again.
Wasn't it RC that was almost suicidal? Was that according to her sister? Something about her being sooooooo upset that George wouldn't return her calls. Please don't let them put this lady on!!

PS- and both George and Cindy talk too much...whether it's on the stand...or when they were appearing together on tv...then Cindy would upstage George everytime...lol)

I'm just not seeing how RK comes across in a sympathetic manner when he says August11th was the day he saw the rattlesnake...as though possibly seeing Caylee's skull was secondary...

I really didn't take it that way. Since he went to the location more than once, I figured that was just his way of keeping track.

okay...watchin HLN ...uh looks like theres been some lyin goin on....

He said...what he thought appeared like a skull...he did not testify to seeing a skull.

What did we learn this morning? The DT is morally bankrupt.

Here in Texas when an inmate does that kind of thing we call it "slow bucking". Very irritating and not tolerated.

Hehe, That's what they would call it up here in Calgary as well. Cowboys make all kinds of references to COWS and BULLS..

Slow Bucking.. that's perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members