2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is this Pete everyone keeps talking about?

Pete the squirrel is the bad and stinky one who will live on as a legend once this trial has concluded. You didn't know that????? Where you been? Under the hood of a car? :great:

DEFENSE TEAM- Give it up!! Seriously. You guys look like idiots continueing this Kronk thing!!

I disagree. There is an issue as to what happened with RK and the remains. It was pointed out by Cheney on the stand.

Isn't all of this useless if there is nothing in evidence that says Kronk killed Caylee?

No defense says Caylee accidently drowned-she was not killed.

I'm not sure exactly because defense hasn't given a solid time line or chain of events but somehere-somehow-they are saying that Kronk took custody (or stole who knows) Caylee's body because he wanted the reward money but that at the time he did so RK wasn't aware that the reward money was for an alive Caylee.

Defense is trying to show Kronk wanted the reward money so he took Caylee's body.

take it for what it's worth. not worth much to me.

We co exist with Rattlers and copperheads the same as we do wasps. My cats kill them on a regular basis here. You have to be extremely careful when even walking out on the lawn. To me they are just a part of natures order. You can't be afraid and let that fear rule you.

ETA, I won't mention the fact that I am terrified of wasps and have even trained my GSD to kill every one that gets in the house! :floorlaugh:

Here we go again. All JB is ever worried about is someone making a buck off this case. He is OBSESSED with it. He asks every single witness a financial gain question. He appears more worried about witnesses financial gain than anything else he asks them. The jury has to see this.

Who cares even if Roy did say those things about winning the lottery or whatever? It doesn't prove he put the body there or moved the body.

Are they going to ever tell us how Roy got the body from George? Are they ever going to ask George what he did with the body? Are they even going to ask George if Caylee drowned?

This is my first time ever following a trial so closely... are they always this comical?

TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.

ummm What?:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Where are they getting this from?

Just got back from the movies with the kids and i'm gonna jump right in....Just ONE question and the rest I'll review later. Did River Cruz take the stand? I left at lunch break. Thanks!!!
:tyou:

That would be a big fat no! The DT has instead focused on meter reading and if the snake got an autopsy ;)

Mock Juror has been added to the witness list

rumor has it she smokes, needs money, has duct tape and a tablecloth

She has been added more time then yuri has been called.:floorlaugh:

i keep forgetting to check out CM's tie.

why do we like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members