2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have to see all Caseys friends take the stand and say nice things about her. i can't remember all who was on the dt list.

Mock Juror has been added to the witness list

rumor has it she smokes, needs money, has duct tape and a tablecloth

Yes, but is she a meter reader with a chemistry degree?:floorlaugh:

And does she know any pizza-eating squirrels?

JMOO - But I've noticed yesterday and today, ICA seems perky in the morning, then zoning out and very tired looking, almost like she can't keep
her eyes open at times? A little different than her usual just doesn't care look
we've seen before.
New meds over this weekend, maybe? like Zoloft?
JMHO as I think she may be a Bi-Polar sociopath.

I hope this is not considered a bashing post - just an observation.

Bi-Polar sociopath.
Yes, I agree. I think she might be PMSing due to the hormonal breakouts of her cheek, chin. Maybe she has PMDD disorder also? Causes mood swings.
She needed help long ago. Too bad her family couldn't help her. They needed help too.

OMG what has happened to Jean C????? Now she's saying she doesn't know if the jury remembers the defense opening by now.

I used to smoke! In college...dun dun dun....especially while drinking...dun dun dun.

TH's on HLN are saying that by RK poking the skull that he probably moved the duct tape. That is was probably used to wrap the bag and he possibly moved it to the hair/mouth.

But that's not possible, is it? He moved the bag out of the way first, right? He surely would have noticed tape drop from the bag to the skull/hair.

Cheney looks like he is telling a joke at the sidebar! LOL. Jose doesn't look amused.

If I had just discovered a skull, I would ave chain smoked a whole CARTON of cigs.!!!

I disagree. There is an issue as to what happened with RK and the remains. It was pointed out by Cheney on the stand.
No there isn't.

It's the McGuffin. Nothing more; nothing less.

If it weren't for Kronk's persistence, Caylee would probably still be out there.

My opinions...

Someone help me please...Was the tape on the skull or not, when it was first recovered by crime scene people?? As I remember it was attached still at the hair????
What is the TH's talking about being a score for the defense..
ehhh I am confusing myself..

I wonder if Kronk has garbage bags in his house. The horror!! lol

I have totally crossed over the point of interest, I am so utterly discusted with the DT, ICA, all of them. This is just embarassing to the American Justice system. What this woman has done literally makes me ill. I really was leaning toward not voting for first degree, but now I'm really thinking she IS capable. Such a complete waste of a beautiful life, destroyed her parents and family, she is pure evil..

I really think this DT has sealed the deal for KC to get 1st degree murder conviction...they should be so proud of themselves....NOT!

I smoke cigarettes... but I'm not a meter reader... nor a chemist. So... I think I'm safe.

What we really need to know is if you need money? Have you ever needed money? If so I still find you very suspicious.

I neither smoke nor own tablecloths, and I'm not a chemist. So I'm safe!!

Oh wait...I own duct tape. :(

Just sitting here waiting for JB to ask if RK was eating velveeta and salami that day....RK did mention he liked to drink soda.....wonder if RK has a chemistry set....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double