2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S RK withstood questioning because he is simply a good citizen

I hope the judge at sidebar is saying to the DT "No. More. Meter. Readers.

Someone help me please...Was the tape on the skull or not, when it was first recovered by crime scene people?? As I remember it was attached still at the hair????
What is the TH's talking about being a score for the defense..
ehhh I am confusing myself..

Define "on the skull". It was wrapped around the skull such that it supported the lower jaw and prevented it from dropping out of its socket as would normally happen during decomposition. So the tape was secure enough to hold the lower jaw in place. But it was not directly adhered to the bone. Obviously it had been placed prior to decomposition when there was still skin. It was adhered to the remaining hair on the head.

Short answer, yes, all but 1 piece of tape were on the skull when it was recovered. (3 pieces). It is speculated that that 4th piece may have secured her hands prior to decomposition. If the perceived image in the stain in the trunk is to be believed, then the child was in a fetal position with her hands bound.

They see at HLN their money ship sinking the longer this trial goes on and the less controversies there are. They are trying to put the spin on the DT win. LOL LOL

Jurors 15 and 16 chatting.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:20 PM

Juror 6 looks like he is also eating something.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:20 PM

There'll be a hearing on it wed or thurs after ct. “@kilmerfm: do you think there will be a miss trial because of the dp ruling in FL?"
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:20 PM

Juror 1 is reviewing her notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:20 PM

Effects of mindless DT "strategy" on the jury::banghead:

Effects of mindless DT "strategy" on me: :deadhorse:

Incriminate and impeach the Diva!

Haha, I'm a self-incriminating diva. Which is ironic, because I'm not a diva AT ALL. I don't even know why I made that stupid name so many years ago. I'm a total frugal tomboy.

sidebar probably looking @ this witnesses' depo.

I think it is a positive step for them. Not huge

I think it is quite the opposite. They defense clearly stated they felt Roy Kronk was a morally bankrupt man and anything he said could NOT believe on opening statement...i'm sure the jury has been waiting weeks to hear from him...and THAT's all they got out of it?

Because you'd definitely forget a father and brother being accused of molestation, a grandpa dumping a body, and someone being called morally bankrupt. Why can't they just admit the Defense wasn't good today?

Ratings...most people believe she did it so the THs will say the opposite so you'll tune in.

IMO

What's the app called? Or do you just visit WFTV via Skyfire?
No download skyfire from the app store then on that browser (skyfire)go to wftv website video will come up at bottom open it and it will start playing. Kinda trickie sometimes.

Bill S just called it a "ridiculous assertion" made by the DT with this Kronk story. LOL... I love this guy

So Roy needed 1k on December 10 for a car repair. I guess Roy never had the need for any "extra money" in August, September, October or November. I guess he just held onto a little girl's body so he'd have a little extra Christmas money, right?

And as if he would just hand them the skull and they would hand him the cash. :waitasec:

anthonycase WOFL
Still waiting in the hall: 2 corrections officers, Roy Kronk and Jesse Grund. #caseyanthony #fox35

Jean C always starts out very pro defense but by evening when she has been told others opinions she changes

If the bag was raised 4 feet off the ground as Kronk insisted, all of the physical evidence in, on and around the bag would have been disturbed as well as any roots growing into the outer bag. CSI couldn't have missed that if they tried. Food for thought. moo
Where did Kronk steal the body from, LTM?

When the defense answers that, maybe I'll start giving a damn about whether or not Kronk lifted the bag off the ground, and by how many feet.

When KC has to wear that sweater again, it's going to be all stretched out and torqued... ruined. imo

LOL... ICAs trial will be over and she'll be in those beautiful scrubs for the rest of her life. Why would she care if she damaged it... She didn't work to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member