2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
WTF! I had client in protective custody with #CaseyAnthony and my client was model client too. Baez just trying to engender sympathy!

"Model Inmate" except for when she is breaking the rules as to inmate and CO fraternization, as well as hugging her attorney, and that little problem with smuggling mail in and out via said attorney which is against the OCJ rules....

But then again, she is an Anthony, and the rules do not apply to her...

Thank you! Writing letters...visits from other inmates...getting people fired...sneaking in letters from her family...

And Moonsammy see's ICA for what a couple minutes each day to do a check on her...what else is she going to be but pleasant?

I'd like to see a web cam on her for the rest of the 24 hrs & 58 min's...

I guess he didn't see the video NG played over and over last night. LOL

Actually she stated. "Does not like to judge people by what other people say about them."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/05/casey-anthony-trial-juror-profiles.html

If that's what she said, I like her. I'm the same way - I found out the hard way years ago to form my own opinions about people and never listen to what other people want me to think. That happens a lot in the workplace, you're the new person and there's always someone who wants to "warn" you about so-and-so. Someone always has an agenda...

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
WTF! I had client in protective custody with #CaseyAnthony and my client was model client too. Baez just trying to engender sympathy!

ICA thinks these are her friends - her peeps!!!!

JB: We know more about Casey from watching her in the courtroom. Call us as witnesses, please???

Psych evals didn't work, so DT is attempting to elicit "mental health" testimony from jail personnel. Not relevant, JB. Not. Relevant.

Here's my crazy theory. JB is trying to say that when ICA was pleasant and happy and smiling after she was put in jail that's just her nature, so even when she was put in a horrible position her demeanor stayed the same.

Which is why her demeanor didn't change with her friends after her child died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState