2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You give an inch, they take a yard" JB re JA

Oh, the irony continues to be rich!

It really irks me ALOT that JB tries to blame all these things on JA and LDB when they are both the best and IMHO professional attorneys I've ever seen
:maddening: :twocents:!

Well, I'm not sure what the testimony would be worth anyway if she knows nothing about the case.

I hate to say this but why is the defense team even bothering at this point. They are a lost cause and it is time to just give it up. They have wasted enough of the courts time with testimony that goes nowhere and leads to nothing.

JA is going to beat seven shades of s*** out of JB in the parking lot.

"Give an inch, they take a yard!"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!

Hey SuziQ...
I do not think that J Grund lost his job because he lied about ICA. I believe that you are thinking about another person. I will find who that was and get back to you.
I think that I am right but could be wrong.

Yeah, there was some other guy who lost his LE job for lying. IIRC, Jesse was planning at one time to become an officer and changed his mind.

OMG - JB jest accused JA of neglecting his responsibilities for not taking the depo when JB told him the lady knew nothing about the case

OMG.................I can't believe JB is doing this! How can he accuse the court of mis-treating witnesses. Look how he's dragged this trial out with his irrelevant questions, and lengthy sidebars due to his lack of courtroom procedure!

MUTE - I just cannot STAND JB. This is EXACTLY what a guilty <unusual> person does, turn it around on everyone one else.

He was when they were engaged. He now says she is a "diabolical liar".
And she lied to him about being the father, for crying out loud. I think she told him this, maybe as manipulate him. She has to explain away why Lee kept his distance.

"That doesn't give you the right to neglect your responsibilities."

That's why I'm glad I'm not in the courtroom...
I likely would have just gone to jail for decking Baez when he said that about Ashton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree